2019 Brazilian GP

Great performance from Max indeed Paps, was expecting CLC to have the edge over Seb with the extra horses the new donkey provides. Still think LH for the win though with Max hot on his heels.

Good man Seb

https://twitter.com/i/status/1195785891719069696

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

Great work from Verstappen. He was looking good whole weekend (this track really suits him). Nice line up with the top three though, interesting three team battle. Any of those could take the win tomorrow.

Lets not forget about the great performance of Gasly (and Honda) with a P7 (P6 tomorrow because of Leclerc penalty). I was expacting McLaren in that spot.

Looking forward to the race tomorrow.
[+] 4 users Like Antilochos's post

(16-11-2019, 08:34 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  
Good man Seb

https://twitter.com/i/status/1195785891719069696

Haha PMSL brilliant  Tongue Laughing

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 2 users Like PapaofGags's post

(16-11-2019, 08:17 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  Fantastic lap from Max.    Cool

It was. He doesn't have many poles, but that was a very worthy one. Kudos, well driven.

Should be a good race. Variable weather would be welcome, but it looks like it will be a dry race.
[+] 4 users Like morini's post

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 3 users Like forzaferrari's post

The only tyre options I think anyone will take is the Soft and Medium, given how low tyre Deg appeared to be I can't see anyone switching to the Hard in the race.
[+] 4 users Like Jody Barton's post

Great qually, to have three teams back contending, super close. Here's hoping that continues into next year.

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.
[+] 3 users Like Monster Hesh's post

(17-11-2019, 12:14 PM)Monster Hesh Wrote:  three teams back contending, super close. Here's hoping that continues into next year.

Yes please, really hoping so as it does look like the top three have closed up together.   Cool

[+] 3 users Like PapaofGags's post

Not sure what Binotto was saying to CH here.... but pretty confident its along the lines of "Calm down and wind your neck in ya jumped up little prick"

[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

(17-11-2019, 03:55 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Not sure what Binotto was saying to CH here.... but pretty confident its along the lines of "Calm down and wind your neck in ya jumped up little prick"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsA1bDj48D0

I know it was you...….  Devil

Lewis being on the bus, the Brazilian commentator says

"Its almost like England here, as a Brazilian I can tell you that many of these people, they look at you as an heir to Ayrton"

Lump in throat.

[+] 1 user Likes PapaofGags's post