2019 Mexico GP

(26-10-2019, 07:18 PM)Jody Barton Wrote:  I'm on here Morini, just got back after being out. RBR looking rapid now, but let's see what happens as the track rubbers in, and Ferrari turn those engines up.

Stroll - half a second down on Perez. Why the f*ck can't they put a real driver in that seat!

Stroll is an embarrassment.

Bottas just fucked everyone's times screwed Lewis' time who was looking at a front row otherwise I think.

The Max & Charles show.   Cool

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel

(26-10-2019, 07:56 PM)Jody Barton Wrote:  Stroll is an embarrassment.

Bottas just fucked everyone's times screwed Lewis' time who was looking at a front row otherwise I think.

Sorry for dropping out of chat, the Mrs brought my meal in on a tray so I was eating and watching!

Great and deserved pole for Max, but I think Lewis was on a second place lap there before VB binned it!

I think Lewis and Vettel would have got ahead of Leclerc at least.

(26-10-2019, 08:07 PM)Jody Barton Wrote:  I think Lewis and Vettel would have got ahead of Leclerc at least.

Yeah, me too TBH.

[edit]
Good qualy session though!
Why the f*ck are LM trying to mess with this format?

Yeah, track tracker had him finishing roughly 0.05 down in Mexs time and Vettel a similar predicted time. Bottas might need a chassis change with that shunt I think.

Ted Kravitz is saying Hamilton improved his time on that last lap. He didn't, that's bullshit.

Horner saying Lewis finished his lap. I don't think he did. If he did then he'd be 2nd.

(26-10-2019, 08:15 PM)Jody Barton Wrote:  Horner saying Lewis finished his lap. I don't think he did. If he did then he'd be 2nd.

Agree, I thought they all backed off.