2019 Mexico GP

Might watch P2 after the rugby tomorrow, turned it on very late and a graphic popped up with the top times. It did say bottas time was done on hard tyre which kind of peaked my interest a bit (as Merc do seem to be able to post great times on hardest tyre historically this seaon). Then, at the end of the session all of the times were marked as completed on softs.

Not expecting anything other than the P2 running order though.

(25-10-2019, 08:02 PM)Jody Barton Wrote:  People should try the F1 Twitch stream... footage, sound... no commentary and the stream quality is far higher than the F1 App.

You sure its Real Life? You'd search F1 on Twitch and you'd get a bunch of camgirls playing its on PS4...

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.

(26-10-2019, 12:38 PM)Monster Hesh Wrote:  
(25-10-2019, 08:02 PM)Jody Barton Wrote:  People should try the F1 Twitch stream... footage, sound... no commentary and the stream quality is far higher than the F1 App.

You sure its Real Life? You'd search F1 on Twitch and you'd get a bunch of camgirls playing its on PS4...

Absolutely, although I checked the story out and it's only in selected countries:

https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/artic...DJsu1.html

A really good stream as well, but thankfully zero bloody commentary from the muppets in chief.
[+] 3 users Like Jody Barton's post

Cannot see anything stopping Ferrari but Ferrari in this race.

Got to hand it to the guys in Red they have come alive since the break, had they been like this from the start of the season they would have already won the Constructors, not so sure about the Drivers though.

Looking forward to the race.
[+] 2 users Like NeilP's post

(26-10-2019, 02:11 PM)Jody Barton Wrote:  
(26-10-2019, 12:38 PM)Monster Hesh Wrote:  

Absolutely, although I checked the story out and it's only in selected countries:

https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/artic...DJsu1.html

A really good stream as well, but thankfully zero bloody commentary from the muppets in chief.

Here's hoping someone will help the plebs watch and re-stream to other countries : )

Weak, it's wet... might get 10 mins of dryer running by the end.

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.
[+] 1 user Likes Monster Hesh's post

There might be drizzle for qualifying and the race, so that could mix things up. However, if this was a dry race / quali I think Ferrari would be gone. They've sorted their car, new suspension, new floor and new nose and barge boards... sorted. Their suspension concept is apparently an evolution of the suspension they trialed in winter testing but had to ditch for some reason. They'll be going into the winter break feeling quite happy I think with how they turned it around.
[+] 2 users Like Jody Barton's post

Just heard Ted say, Toto says "we believe we know what Ferrari are doing" to get so much power/speed.

FP3 with 15m 05s remaining  Idea Winkblink

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 1 user Likes PapaofGags's post

They said that last year too though, and quite frankly they hadn't got a clue. My guess is partly that Mercedes has actually had to turn their new engine layout this year down a bit due to the reliability issues they've had in peak performance modes. Next year is another season, and another bunch of cars, but Ferrari should be co didn't going into next year. Not saying they're the team to beat, but they certainly shouldn't fear anyone.
[+] 2 users Like Jody Barton's post

Saturday night quali, nobody on here I see. Ah well, understandable, the pub is a better bet!

Both RBR looking strong in Q1 so far.
[+] 2 users Like morini's post

I'm on here Morini, just got back after being out. RBR looking rapid now, but let's see what happens as the track rubbers in, and Ferrari turn those engines up.
[+] 1 user Likes Jody Barton's post