2019 Japanese GP

Sunday, October 13
1.30am: Japanese GP Qualifying build-up [i](simulcast on Sky Sports Main Event)[/i]
2am: JAPANESE GP QUALIFYING [i](simulcast on Sky Sports Main Event)[/i]
3.30am: Paddock Walkabout [i](simulcast on Sky Sports Main Event)[/i]
4.10am: #AskCrofty: Damon Hill Special
4.30am: Japanese GP Pit Lane Live [i](simulcast on Sky Sports Main Event)[/i]
5.30am: Japanese GP On The Grid [i](simulcast on Sky Sports Main Event)[/i]
6.10am: THE JAPANESE GRAND PRIX LIVE! [i](simulcast on Sky Sports Main Event)[/i]
8am: Japanese GP Paddock Live [i](simulcast on Sky Sports Main Event)[/i]
9am: Japanese GP Notebook [i](simulcast on Sky Sports Main Event)[/i]

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 4 users Like PapaofGags's post

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

Right ladies gents & Lewis fans Im out of here until tomorrow evening, enjoy the race & try to behave yourselves Wink

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 4 users Like forzaferrari's post

So pleased that Kubica has already called it a day. He's not good enough. Yeah it's blustery, but come on. Amazing that he managed to get back into F1 given his injuries, and he deserves credit for that, however, it's been very painful to watch his return. I was a big fan of his first time around, second time around he's embarrassed himself.

Anyone awake for quali chat?

Bloody hell... K-Mag, into the wall as well, maybe I was a bit harsh on Kubica. No, actually he got on the kurb.

Those initial laps from Mercedes were shit.

OK, they were carrying a lot of fuel to do multiple laps.

Still, that lap from Leclerc is damn fine.

This track is rubbering in so rapidly, even so, Q1 P4 för Norris, what a cracking lap.

The wind is even stronger for Q2, and it's shifting. Tricky, tricky conditions.

I hope some of you are watching this quali session, the drivers are really earning their money today.

Wow, Hamilton nails one.

But Ferrari are in this. Albon only 4 tenths off of Max, good job so far.

Well done Alex Albon. P3 at the end of Q2. Norris pulls out another good lap. Plus I'd like to point out Giovinazzi has out qualified Kimi again. I said he had speed and he's grown very nicely through the season, he deserves his drive in 2020.

Looks like Lewis is on it, but he's catchable I think.

Wow, that Ferrari is rapid. Epic lap from Vettel.

Mercedes aren't catching Ferrari here, this could be a front row lock out. Wow.
[+] 1 user Likes Jody Barton's post

Big Surprise. I dont think either of the two Mercedes will catch either of the Ferraris on their final run
[+] 1 user Likes NeilP's post

Liking Super Sunday so far, final shoot out on the way.

Who has the better long run pace Jody?

Wow, the 2 and 3rd sectors killed everyone but Ferrari. Should be an interesting race!

There you go. Well done Ferrari, you have the fastest car. Albon and Max the same time. Well done Alex. I think he just got that RBR 2020 drive.

Not sure NeilP, Hamilton looked very rapid, but who knows. Honestly I expect a Ferrari win here.

Winning from the second row here in Suzuka isn't easy. You want to be in front to control the race if you can. Tough ask for Bottas and Hamilton.

Well Raikonnen got a drive through penalty for a false start last time out so one would EXPECT Vettel to get exactly the same!!!

BS No penalty..how did I know that was coming!