2019 Russian GP

FFS, Crofty trying to get support for a change for quali races again, I've never been interested in twitter but I'm off to join so I can fire some ***** into him……   Wink

EDIT > Ha! tech! manged it lol, calmed down by the time I tweeted. > I cant believe I just said/typed that Hehe

My 1st & probably last tweet.

Been forced to join Twitter to ask you PLEASE stop trying to change F1 quali is the best its ever been & you want to change it? leave it alone, try joining some F1 forums to see how unpopular your ideas are, F1Banter is the best. Smile

Don't suppose he will listen....

Only told him about here because I wouldn't mind everyone pointing out some home truths to him.

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 4 users Like PapaofGags's post

(27-09-2019, 01:37 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  Only told him about here because I wouldn't mind everyone pointing out some home truths to him.

I tweeted him many times........none of which were as polite as your`s Paps  Tongue

edit: if I had a direct line to the Kremlin I would be suggesting the cockhead is an international spy and worth "interviewing"

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 3 users Like forzaferrari's post

Sky: Russian GP Practice Two article

"Having run the slower medium tyre for the first part of Friday, Mercedes finally moved onto the quicker soft for the qualifying simulations but ;ead runner Bottas' best effort was more than six seconds off the pace."

Who writes this shit?

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli

Just a stunning turn of events that have seen Ferrari dominate the last three races and after seeing qualifying its going to be four.

Personally I cannot ever recall a team doing this mid season before (Anyone?). My knowledge is sketchy but I think they have found something extra that no other team has I cannot believe its just down to Aero matching their engine better than it previously was.
[+] 2 users Like NeilP's post

Great pole from Charles, stunning last sector from Lewis to get a slower car between the Ferraris. Vettel is rattled by a very fast team mate.

[edit]
May as well not have any track markings though, cos no fucker takes any notice of them.
[+] 4 users Like morini's post

Leclerc is the next Lewis. He has the pace advantage I've only seen in Lewis, able to find that 0.2-3s the car shouldn't have. As both of them showed today to be on the front row.

In 10 years, as long as Charles has pretty much stayed in a win contesting car, he'll be up there with the records.

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.
[+] 2 users Like Monster Hesh's post

Great laps from Charles & Lewis, with different tyre strategies the race is going to be fun, well done to the McLaren lads also.

[+] 2 users Like PapaofGags's post

(28-09-2019, 02:25 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  the race is going to be fun.

I very much doubt that Paps Wink

Yes, Lando and Carlos are bith having great seasons. My favourite driver pairing on the grid - they are always close in performance terms too.
[+] 4 users Like morini's post

(28-09-2019, 02:27 PM)morini Wrote:  I very much doubt that Paps Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOHZim_fvsY

Big Grin

[+] 2 users Like PapaofGags's post