2019 Singapore GP

Beautiful, f*cking beautiful!!!

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 4 users Like forzaferrari's post

"Look at that, oh my God, look at that, I lost control, I think Three times on that lap"  Cool  Claps hands   Thumbsup

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 3 users Like PapaofGags's post

Fantastic job from Ferrari, their new floor and suspension have sorted many of the cars issues out clearly. The barge boards and new front wing / nose are really, really working. Loving seeing Ferrari back. This is what I expected from them after winter testing this is where we all expected to see that car from winter testing. So Binotto and co deserve all the plaudits.
[+] 5 users Like Jody Barton's post

First Ferrari fly-aways upgrade to work, since?....

Good stuff. Slightly miffed as I should've left my team alone xD

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.
[+] 2 users Like Monster Hesh's post

(21-09-2019, 03:19 PM)Monster Hesh Wrote:  Good stuff. Slightly miffed as I should've left my team alone xD

Yup really enjoyed that, me also mate, nailed on Red Bull will be the team to beat I thought....    Tongue

[+] 3 users Like PapaofGags's post

Just been reminded that at the start of the season Ferrari had to take their original suspension off of the car for some reason. Not sure if it was a technical infringement, or whether it wasn't quite working how they thought it would. Either way, apparently this "new" suspension set up is much closer to their winter suspension philosophy, so maybe they've been hampered first half of the season with a suspension philosophy that didn't suit the rest of their car. Now they've got it sorted we can all see the inherent pace in the car they can unleash. Their PU is miles better in quali mode than Mercedes and Honda, come race day it's not so apparent, but wow, can that car do a flying lap now. Especially in CLC's hands.
[+] 2 users Like Jody Barton's post

Ricciardo's MGUK exceeded the maximum power limit of 120 kW

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

Anyone hear Crofty going on & on trying to change the race weekend?  Angry well Sebastian & Lewis have given their opinions..

(Motorsport)

Sebastian Vettel and Lewis Hamilton have slammed the idea of reverse grid races in Formula 1 as "bullshit" and completely the wrong thing for the sport.

"I don't really know what to say," said a bemused Hamilton when asked in Singapore for his views on the concept.
"The people that proposed that don't really know what they are talking about."

Vettel was even stronger in his criticism, as he said that gimmicks like reverse grids were not the kind of solution that F1 was in need of.

"I think it is complete bullshit, to be honest," he said. "I think we know that if we want to improve things it is very clear we need to string the field more together, we need to have better racing. It is just a plaster.

"I don't know which genius came up with it, but it is not the solution. It is completely the wrong approach."

[+] 2 users Like PapaofGags's post

Yeah, silly idea imo

[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

Well half the shit that comes out of Crofty's mouth is bullshit. I'd be interested to hear what Verstappen thinks, last time someone suggested something bat shit crazy to Max he said something about introducing explosive red shells and looked thoroughly unimpressed.
[+] 2 users Like Jody Barton's post