Abu Dhabi Free Practice

(24-11-2017, 10:43 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  You are right, virtually everything can be purchased online, IF you are willing to accept some dullard selecting the item(s) for you, many items I purchase are not suitable for various reasons, quality, faults, over inflated shipping costs etc, not to mention returning items and then finding out those replacements are no longer in stock.  (as you can probably tell I dont go shopping for the fun of it!)

Fair play Forza. I avoid all of this pain by conscientiously abstaining :-)
[+] 1 user Likes morini's post

(24-11-2017, 10:49 PM)morini Wrote:  
(24-11-2017, 10:43 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  You are right, virtually everything can be purchased online, IF you are willing to accept some dullard selecting the item(s) for you, many items I purchase are not suitable for various reasons, quality, faults, over inflated shipping costs etc, not to mention returning items and then finding out those replacements are no longer in stock.  (as you can probably tell I dont go shopping for the fun of it!)

Fair play Forza. I avoid all of this pain by conscientiously abstaining :-)

So do I for 364 days of the year  Smile

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli

(24-11-2017, 10:27 PM)morini Wrote:  
(24-11-2017, 10:18 PM)Foghorn Leghorn Wrote:  yeah, thanks, amazon, and internet for destroying town centres, villages, and the essence of human interaction - oops sorry wrong forum, haha Smile

Yeah, massive dilemma really. We could have a huge debate about it, but it's not on topic for here. Take it to the cuckoos nest.

haha - was my point, we got massively off topic there, and for once wasn't my doing Smile

"I Say, I say . . . . The satisfaction you have in a few minutes when you become champion. It's enough to live forever 

(24-11-2017, 10:54 PM)Foghorn Leghorn Wrote:  
(24-11-2017, 10:27 PM)morini Wrote:  
(24-11-2017, 10:18 PM)Foghorn Leghorn Wrote:  yeah, thanks, amazon, and internet for destroying town centres, villages, and the essence of human interaction - oops sorry wrong forum, haha Smile

Yeah, massive dilemma really. We could have a huge debate about it, but it's not on topic for here. Take it to the cuckoos nest.

haha - was my point, we got massively off topic there, and for once wasn't my doing Smile

I will take the rap for this one, Guilty your honour

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post