Painful moments in F1

Sky just replayed the 2010, Abu Dhabi GP - and I felt for Alonso so much, though not even being an SF Fan

anyone have more painful experiences - I reckon Forza has a few Smile

"I Say, I say . . . . The satisfaction you have in a few minutes when you become champion. It's enough to live forever 
[+] 1 user Likes Foghorn Leghorn's post

(23-11-2017, 10:53 PM)Foghorn Leghorn Wrote:  Sky just replayed the 2010, Abu Dhabi GP - and I felt for Alonso so much, though not even being an SF Fan

Malaysia 2016. That was gutting (and season defining).
[+] 3 users Like morini's post

Suzuka 1990. Oh, no, wait ... that was the opposite of painful.

(23-11-2017, 11:05 PM)morini Wrote:  Suzuka 1990. Oh, no, wait ... that was the opposite of painful.

Why is there no "dislike" button!

When I look fast, I'm not smooth and I am going slowly. And when I look slow, I am smooth and going fast.
[+] 1 user Likes The Professor's post

(23-11-2017, 11:03 PM)morini Wrote:  
(23-11-2017, 10:53 PM)Foghorn Leghorn Wrote:  Sky just replayed the 2010, Abu Dhabi GP - and I felt for Alonso so much, though not even being an SF Fan

Malaysia 2016. That was gutting (and season defining).

Sorry mate but I enjoyed Malaysia Tongue

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 1 user Likes forzaferrari's post

(23-11-2017, 11:13 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Sorry mate but I enjoyed Malaysia Tongue

Well, I didn't. But it did give F1 one stat / record which I doubt will ever be beaten, certainly not in my lifetime - the only driver to win 10 races in a season and not secure the WDC. All down to that one race too.
[+] 2 users Like morini's post

(23-11-2017, 11:12 PM)The Professor Wrote:  
(23-11-2017, 11:05 PM)morini Wrote:  Suzuka 1990. Oh, no, wait ... that was the opposite of painful.

Why is there no "dislike" button!

haha -  take it up with Morini, in the suggestion box - not a "vote down button" - but yeah I get your meaning -

I thought Forza may have went with SF leaving the fuel hose on Massa's car while the other mechanics,clapped them chasing after the car in the pit lane,  

I certainly laughed, while sitting beside 2 SF fans Smile

"I Say, I say . . . . The satisfaction you have in a few minutes when you become champion. It's enough to live forever 
[+] 1 user Likes Foghorn Leghorn's post

More than a few buddy, too many to mention Sad

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 1 user Likes forzaferrari's post

A Merc getting lapped by an RBR in Mexico, 2017 ;-)

The most painful moment for me personally came in Spa, I was just sitting down on a grass verge, I did not see the large stone under my right ass cheek. The bruise lasted for weeks!
[+] 4 users Like Jody Barton's post