@tami:
So Rosberg just said during the RTL broadcast that from his insider news at the moment it is Ocon in and Bottas out for next year.

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 3 users Like forzaferrari's post

I hope that is the case, lets see if Ocon can join Verstappen and Leclerc for the future of the sport.

Bottas to Haas in place of Grosjean!
[+] 1 user Likes NeilP's post

(03-08-2019, 08:06 PM)NeilP Wrote:  I hope that is the case, lets see if Ocon can join Verstappen and Leclerc for the future of the sport.

Bottas to Haas in place of Grosjean!

As far as I can see, Ocon is good but not on the level of those two drivers. He can keep up with them being with the best team Mercedes is, having the best car Mercedes has, but I really don't see him as good of a driver as Leclerc and certainly not on current level of Verstappen.

Bottas, Haas could be the place (sure as hell Haas will replace at least one of their drivers next season), but how about Renault, in stead of Hulkenberg? They seem to be talking.
Or how about Bottas to Red Bull and release poor Gasly out of his misery.

Ocon actually out drove both in junior levels Antilochos at various levels. I really, really rate Ocon's potential. He's far better than people think he is, and in junior formula stuck quite a few moves on youngsters who are currently raved about on the grid. For my money Ocon is at least as good as Leclerc. Maybe he's not at Max's level because he's not been given the opportunities Max has in a top team, but I really do think he could mature into the real deal. I loved watching Ocon in junior series, he was one of the most exciting drivers out there.
[+] 3 users Like Jody Barton's post

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

Good for him. I'm not sure he's Merc or RB caliber, but who knows what clauses may be in the contract.
[+] 4 users Like F1Wild's post

Welcome to the forum F1 Wild.     Big Grin

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 3 users Like PapaofGags's post

I am shocked, he has had a decent start to the season. I think the fact he is French is a big reason, would not be shocked to see an all French line up next year with Gasly.

Hi F1 Wild good to see another member and their viewpoints.
[+] 3 users Like NeilP's post

Alonso to retire then? Noooooooooooo! Haha
[+] 3 users Like F1Wild's post