Sebastian Vettel Interview with the BBC

I thought this was a pretty good read, I know a lot of you are not Benson fans.

I like Vettel a whole lot more off track than on track. You cannot escape all the very many mistakes he has made in the last two seasons but he is still a highly skilled driver.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/formula1/48956692

I actually feel sorry for Seb. Why? Because on average he makes as many mistakes a season as the likes of Prost, Lauda and Senna, when you take their errors and divide them by race weekends. The problem is that he's had the unfortunate problem of driving in an era when he's up against a driver like Lewis Hamilton who makes far fewer mistakes on average, the only other driver to make a similarly low number of mistakes? Schumacher. It really is that simple. Both Schumacher and Hamilton are able to drive that fast without making many errors, they are / were both able to apply pressure and take it without messing up... often. Alonso is another one who made ridiculously low number of mistakes per season, and we have to remember that Vettel has had to deal with both, and he's still ended up with 4 WDC's. He's a damn fine driver.
[+] 1 user Likes Jody Barton's post