Autosport pictures.

(23-11-2017, 09:29 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  
(23-11-2017, 09:02 PM)morini Wrote:  
(23-11-2017, 08:53 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  I`m with you on that one, I too much prefer to go to testing for those reasons, fantastic day(s) out for a fraction of the cost.

Willing to give it a go at some point as an opportunity of getting closer to the cars. But I have to say I wouldn't get too excited about just watching cars testing for a full day. Not like there's much action to watch, and it's the atmosphere that makes a race weekend as much as the race itself.

Having said that, I do watch free practice on the telly when given the chance. That's not much different to testing days really.

A few days away, sitting in the sun with a beer in my hand watching F1 cars for the best part of a full day from just about anywhere or even above the pits for just a few quid....wots not to like? (yes I do agree about the atmosphere though)
I'll second that with the added thing that a lot of people are arseholes, so doing it with relatively few people around appeals to me a lot - as you know - I love concerts, but I can't help thinking how much better it would be if a lot of other people weren't there, haha - maybe I'm getting old Smile

"I Say, I say . . . . The satisfaction you have in a few minutes when you become champion. It's enough to live forever 
[+] 2 users Like Foghorn Leghorn's post

(23-11-2017, 09:35 PM)Foghorn Leghorn Wrote:  I'll second that with the added thing that a lot of people are arseholes, so doing it with relatively few people around appeals to me a lot - as you know - I love concerts, but I can't help thinking how much better it would be if a lot of other people weren't there, haha - maybe I'm getting old Smile

No, no ..., I'm right on your wavelength. Lots of events would be more enjoyable if everyone else would just f**k off home and leave me to enjoy myself.
[+] 2 users Like morini's post

(23-11-2017, 09:41 PM)morini Wrote:  
(23-11-2017, 09:35 PM)Foghorn Leghorn Wrote:  I'll second that with the added thing that a lot of people are arseholes, so doing it with relatively few people around appeals to me a lot - as you know - I love concerts, but I can't help thinking how much better it would be if a lot of other people weren't there, haha - maybe I'm getting old Smile

No, no ..., I'm right on your wavelength. Lots of events would be more enjoyable if everyone else would just f**k off home and leave me to enjoy myself.

Haha and to get to my big issue with F1, as you probably know, from sky comments, at an F1 event, the biggest problem of the sport, is and always has been "the umbrella" - I want a campaign to ban the brolly - nothing worse than watching cars or a race and some dick, feels a drop of rain and puts up a huge golf umbrella - AAaaaaaagggghhhhhhhh

"I Say, I say . . . . The satisfaction you have in a few minutes when you become champion. It's enough to live forever 
[+] 2 users Like Foghorn Leghorn's post

(23-11-2017, 09:35 PM)Foghorn Leghorn Wrote:  I'll second that with the added thing that a lot of people are arseholes, so doing it with relatively few people around appeals to me a lot - as you know - I love concerts, but I can't help thinking how much better it would be if a lot of other people weren't there, haha - maybe I'm getting old Smile

Haha, glad you and fog said that, I thought it was just me who thought along those lines.  Big Grin

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

(23-11-2017, 10:03 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  

Haha, glad you and fog said that, I thought it was just me who thought along those lines.  Big Grin
people are dicks - there - I've said it - haha and there's always some tall bloke who can't stand still Smile

[quote pid='824' dateline='1511471271']
[quote pid='823' dateline='1511471017']

[/quote]
people are dicks - there - I've said it - haha and there's always some tall bloke who can't stand still Smile
[/quote]

The last gig I was at there was a guy in front of me, built like a brick sh1thouse and a neck wider than his bloody head who couldnt stand still, that guy really got on my wick, I could feel my anger rising slowly, every time I moved slightly one way or other that big over inflated donnut moved again, I stuck it out for about 3 or 4 songs then I decided I had had enough,boiling over with temper I gritted my teeth...
...and said fcuk it I will stand somewhere else haha

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 1 user Likes forzaferrari's post

(23-11-2017, 10:24 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  The last gig I was at there was a guy in front of me, built like a brick sh1thouse and a neck wider than his bloody head who couldnt stand still, that guy really got on my wick, I could feel my anger rising slowly, every time I moved slightly one way or other that big over inflated donnut moved again, I stuck it out for about 3 or 4 songs then I decided I had had enough,boiling over with temper I gritted my teeth...

Not got the hang of editing the quote tags then Forz? :-) The secret is to always keep the first and last.

(23-11-2017, 10:27 PM)morini Wrote:  
(23-11-2017, 10:24 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  The last gig I was at there was a guy in front of me, built like a brick sh1thouse and a neck wider than his bloody head who couldnt stand still, that guy really got on my wick, I could feel my anger rising slowly, every time I moved slightly one way or other that big over inflated donnut moved again, I stuck it out for about 3 or 4 songs then I decided I had had enough,boiling over with temper I gritted my teeth...

Not got the hang of editing the quote tags then Forz? :-) The secret is to always keep the first and last.

Haha, nope, will keep that in mind cheers

The last gig I was at there was a guy in front of me

you'd be proud Morini - think I have it, but I have no idea who - I'm replying to then when I do it, glad it's not just me a and Papa though

how did I do? Smile

(23-11-2017, 10:39 PM)Foghorn Leghorn Wrote:  you'd be proud Morini -  think I have it, but I have no idea who - I'm replying to then when I do it, glad it's not just me a and Papa though

how did I do? Smile

4/10, must try harder Wink I posted a picture a while back showing how to do it, providing you leave the first "\[quote= .....\]" and last "\[/quote\] tags you can remove as much or little in between as you like (and the quoted text will still appear in a box like above).

Don't fret about it, people can still get the gist.
[+] 1 user Likes morini's post