2019 French GP

(21-06-2019, 02:11 PM)morini Wrote:  Anyone watched by P2? I'm hoping for a strong weekend from the McLaren boys.

Yep, just online now.....do we know who is using what updated parts for teams yet?

Too hot, too windy, lack of grip.....they dont half whinge lol

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli

(21-06-2019, 02:13 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Too hot, too windy, lack of grip.....they dont half whinge lol

Odd that you never hear them whingeing "there's too many zeros in my bank balance".
[+] 1 user Likes morini's post

Ferrari have decided their updated car is the way to go. So Ferrari running new bits, and Mercedes have the new bits on both their cars as well. Not sure on RBR, but it looks like they've gone with the new barge board area too.
[+] 1 user Likes Jody Barton's post

Lot of track Evo here it looks

Yeah Morini, the track is always green here, so we'll see the track seriously rubber in. Methinks it's going to be very, very quick this weekend.

horrible moment for Lewis there, he's been twitchy into the chicane all day as has Vettel and Max. Strange that.

Yeah looked dramatic off board but looked like nothing on board. Don't think Lewis has a balance at the moment. Chasing setup on an evolving track is a mugs game though.

Christ, Sky practice session car coverage is dire. Miss most of the fast runs on softs either because bungle is chopsing or they put adverts on.

Don't know why I pay for this crap.
[+] 2 users Like morini's post

It's just interesting that the three drivers on the grid who like the pointiest of pointy cars normally are struggling their in particular.
[+] 1 user Likes Jody Barton's post

Hamilton all over the place!

LH thinks there isnt enough stripes and adds a few of his own

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post