2019 French GP

Gotta love Gunther

@gunthersteiner

Arrived at our accommodation nearby the Paul Ricard circuit

[Image: 1f631.svg]

Is this a fucking joke??? #FrenchGP #F1 #MoreHeadache

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 6 users Like forzaferrari's post

Gunter is a gem on Social media, really hurls the abuse, lol

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.
[+] 3 users Like Monster Hesh's post

I love Gunter, he's a real character and not at all a pre-canned polished PR product. He speaks his mind, and heart, and is always brutally honest... and normally very funny.
[+] 4 users Like Jody Barton's post

So Ferrari are bringing a minor evolution to their car in France. Last year they brought quite a bit and it didn't work, and Mercedes brought a lot and it did. Be interesting to see the shots of the cars tomorrow to see what they've all brought. Last year France was the real start of the development war, RBR brought a half new car.
[+] 1 user Likes Jody Barton's post

As I thought...

https://www.skysports.com/f1/news/12433/...toro-rosso

Let the development wars begin!!! This is the part I'm really interested in, the techie stuff.
[+] 3 users Like Jody Barton's post

(19-06-2019, 10:55 AM)Jody Barton Wrote:  As I thought...

https://www.skysports.com/f1/news/12433/...toro-rosso

Let the development wars begin!!! This is the part I'm really interested in, the techie stuff.

Good news for RBR, but won't this expose them to penalties in the second half of season?

I'm glad Honda are turning things around. They have a great heritage in F1 and I want to see them back up there.
[+] 3 users Like morini's post

I think Honda RBR knew 2019 would be a write off, and that they'd use it for development. Their first upgrade came early and over delivered, if their second update does the same they'll be happy. If they can close that gap up further come the end of the season they'll be super happy, hearing there are two more updates planned this season, one for Spa and another to be taken before the Japanese GP. I"m hoping Honda can get within sniffing distance of Mercedes and Ferrari by the end of the season. We need that, we also need Renault's big update to work this weekend, I just don't see Ferrari getting their act together anytime soon. They're all still far too focused on Canada, meanwhile their rivals have moved on and are focussing on France.
[+] 3 users Like Jody Barton's post

@gunthersteiner

Had a fucking nightmare last night!!!
[Image: 1f631.svg]

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 3 users Like forzaferrari's post

(19-06-2019, 06:11 AM)Jody Barton Wrote:  I love Gunter, he's a real character and not at all a pre-canned polished PR product. He speaks his mind, and heart, and is always brutally honest... and normally very funny.

Yes, I wish they would interview and have more of him on the shows he is both entertaining and real. Definitely one of my favourites. Too much Christian Horner and Toto Wolff.
[+] 3 users Like NeilP's post

6 min (video) recap of last years French gp for those of you with as poor a memory as me...

https://www.formula1.com/en/video/2019/6..._race.html

[+] 4 users Like forzaferrari's post