PMSL, I do wonder if some designers are having a laugh when they get Lewis to wear dubious stuff.     Wink

In his defense he did leave with an only fans model........ just occurred to me wonder if she put a video up for her fans.

Hope Lewis didn't get to pissed lol.      Laughing

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 1 user Likes PapaofGags's post

(17-09-2021, 05:16 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  In his defense he did leave with an only fans model........ just occurred to me wonder if she put a video up for her fans.

Apparently she has a very handsome brother  Tongue

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 1 user Likes forzaferrari's post

Lewis Hamilton is launching a scheme that aims to boost the recruitment of black teachers in science, technology and maths (STEM) subjects.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/formula1/58790701

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 3 users Like forzaferrari's post

Apple TV+ has acquired a feature documentary about 7 time world champion Lewis Hamilton, to be directed by Matt Kay.

The unnamed project will offer access to Hamilton and his team, on and off the track, as well as guest interviews. The documentary will be produced by Hamilton, Penni Thow, Box to Box Films and One Community.

[+] 1 user Likes forzaferrari's post

(10-03-2022, 10:27 AM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Apple TV+ has acquired a feature documentary about 7 time world champion Lewis Hamilton, to be directed by Matt Kay.

The unnamed project will offer access to Hamilton and his team, on and off the track, as well as guest interviews. The documentary will be produced by Hamilton, Penni Thow, Box to Box Films and One Community.

I'm guessing you have already subscribed Forza, if only for the fashion tips?
[+] 2 users Like PaddyB's post

(10-03-2022, 10:41 AM)PaddyB Wrote:  
(10-03-2022, 10:27 AM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Apple TV+ has acquired a feature documentary about 7 time world champion Lewis Hamilton,

Hahaha  Laughing

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 3 users Like PapaofGags's post

(10-03-2022, 01:34 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  
(10-03-2022, 10:41 AM)PaddyB Wrote:  
(10-03-2022, 10:27 AM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Apple TV+ has acquired a feature documentary about 7 time world champion Lewis Hamilton,

Hahaha  Laughing

Man, we know him so well dont we Papa Smile Smile Smile
[+] 3 users Like NeilP's post

(10-03-2022, 10:41 AM)PaddyB Wrote:  I'm guessing you have already subscribed Forza, if only for the fashion tips?

Oh yes Paddy, im always up for a laugh.

(Toto looks very pale, doesnt he!  Tongue )

Hamilton “Not many people know this, my mother's last name is Larbalestier and I'm going to put it in my name. I don't understand the idea that when people get married, the woman loses her last name. I want my mother's surname to be along with the legacy of the Hamilton surname."

Its a little known fact that Forzas wife nearly left him last year because he was spending so much money on the Lewis Hamilton line of clothing. I think he just about reigned it in in time Smile
[+] 3 users Like NeilP's post