(19-06-2020, 05:00 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  I know I give him endless amounts of sh*t but I send my sincere & heartfelt condolences to Lewis on the passing of his beloved Coco.

RIP Coco  Sad

I hope Roscoe is being given a lot of cwtches as he's lost his companion as well. Losing a pet is every bit as hard as losing a relative. They get into your heart and become part of the family after all. Heartfelt sympathies to Lewis and anyone else who has lost a pet recently. We all know what it is like  Crying

The best friends are the ones who accept you without judging you. Cats and dogs do that by default, people, well ..., not so much.
[+] 2 users Like morini's post

(19-06-2020, 07:12 PM)morini Wrote:   Losing a pet is every bit as hard as losing a relative. They get into your heart and become part of the family after all. Heartfelt sympathies to Lewis and anyone else who has lost a pet recently. We all know what it is like  Crying

I know the feeling all too well, I lost my best mate last week....the cheekiest, most stubborn but loving animal I have ever known...

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 1 user Likes forzaferrari's post

(19-06-2020, 07:58 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  I know the feeling all too well, I lost my best mate last week....the cheekiest, most stubborn but loving animal I have ever known...

I'm really sorry for your loss fella. Looked like a very handsome chap and I bet he had a great life.

<trying to look on the positives>
[+] 3 users Like morini's post

(19-06-2020, 08:29 PM)morini Wrote:  I'm really sorry for your loss fella. Looked like a very handsome chap and I bet he had a great life.

<trying to look on the positives>

Cheers Morini, it has been a big loss for sure, he had a great life with us and spoilt rotten.......probably why he was so cheeky and head strong.

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

Lewis joins protesters in London today.

[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

(19-06-2020, 07:58 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  
(19-06-2020, 07:12 PM)morini Wrote:   Losing a pet is every bit as hard as losing a relative. They get into your heart and become part of the family after all. Heartfelt sympathies to Lewis and anyone else who has lost a pet recently. We all know what it is like  Crying

I know the feeling all too well, I lost my best mate last week....the cheekiest, most stubborn but loving animal I have ever known...
Lovely dog m8....sorry he left. They are part of the family for sure ....and probably the only one who's happy to see you every day no matter what.
[+] 3 users Like pennywise's post

(22-06-2020, 08:06 AM)pennywise Wrote:  Lovely dog m8....sorry he left. They are part of the family for sure ....and probably the only one who's happy to see you every day no matter what.

Cheers buddy

Sorry Forza, my best wishes to you buddy
[+] 2 users Like NeilP's post

(25-06-2020, 04:11 PM)NeilP Wrote:  Sorry Forza, my best wishes to you buddy

Cheers Neil.

Lewis Hamilton continues his call to F1 teams to follow the example set by Mercedes and support the fight against racism.

[+] 3 users Like forzaferrari's post