(05-11-2019, 01:46 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  I can see a reason Morini, Lewis is in the other car.    Winkblink

Well, yes, I suppose there is that!

But *theoretically" if VB can take pole at every race and win from the front then he can also win the WDC Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like morini's post

Eddie, Eddie, how many are you going to upset with this one?

https://www.gpfans.com/en/articles/47238...er-jordan/

(06-11-2019, 01:37 PM)morini Wrote:  Eddie, Eddie, how many are you going to upset with this one?

https://www.gpfans.com/en/articles/47238...er-jordan/

Pretty sure Forza agree's with every word...…  Tongue   Laughing  

Why cant pundits just be nice, EJ, JV etc, whats wrong with saying "actually they are both quite good"  Smile

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 2 users Like PapaofGags's post

(06-11-2019, 01:58 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  Pretty sure Forza agree's with every word...…  Tongue   Laughing  

If he doesn't now then he will when Hammy wins his 8th WDC in red overalls Laughing
[+] 4 users Like morini's post

(06-11-2019, 02:02 PM)morini Wrote:  
(06-11-2019, 01:58 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  Pretty sure Forza agree's with every word...…  Tongue   Laughing  

If he doesn't now then he will when Hammy wins his 8th WDC in red overalls Laughing

Just spat my fishfinger sandwich all over my monitor Hahaha  Laughing

[+] 3 users Like PapaofGags's post

Fecking wind up merchants the pair of ya Wink

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

Angry Hamilton-to-Ferrari speculation keeps rolling and Mercedes is fuelling it! Angry

http://insideracing.com/index.php/formul...uelling-it

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 1 user Likes forzaferrari's post

(07-11-2019, 03:02 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Angry Hamilton-to-Ferrari speculation keeps rolling and Mercedes is fuelling it! Angry

http://insideracing.com/index.php/formul...uelling-it

Those words from Toto were on other sites yesterday.

My spin on it? If Lewis does get a 7th title next year I do not think he will sign another contract with Mercedes. I reckon he will move to Ferrari and try for 8. If he fails to win a 7th in 2020 then I see him extending with Mercedes for another couple of years.

Toto can easily replace him in any case, just not with anyone as good!

(07-11-2019, 03:47 PM)morini Wrote:  Toto can easily replace him in any case, just not with anyone as good!

Perhaps, but I just wonder what the rhetoric would be should Seb (just for example) move to MB and win another couple of WDC with them....would we be reading "oh its all the car" like we had in his RBR days?  Tongue (not aimed at you buddy, just thinking out loud)

[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

(07-11-2019, 03:47 PM)morini Wrote:  My spin on it? If Lewis does get a 7th title next year I do not think he will sign another contract with Mercedes. I reckon he will move to Ferrari and try for 8. If he fails to win a 7th in 2020 then I see him extending with Mercedes for another couple of years.

(07-11-2019, 05:16 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Seb move to MB and win another couple of WDC with them....

I used to think the same as Morini but lately Lewis & Toto have also have been mentioning loyalty a lot, so I'm not so sure now (a stoner being indecisive lol) as I was, though the Ferrari pull is vey strong, also the chance to win Championships I three different cars would quash any "it was the car" theories.

Ok I thunk about it whilst typing, think he might sign 1yr with 1yr extension at Mercedes, then Lewis in red for his final contract, soz Forza. Big Grin 

Forza you forgot some thing bud, if Sebastian was in the silver car & Lewis in the red car not convinced Seb would beat him, he might but judging over the last 3yrs he would have his work cut out, though I do see Mercedes liking a German driver.

[+] 2 users Like PapaofGags's post