Do Sky still open up comments?

If your desperate, there is a "Popular in the community" carousel near the bottom, that usually has the last F1 comment enabled article. 1st of Apr was the latest F1 comment, from PapaOG.

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.
[+] 2 users Like Monster Hesh's post

(28-04-2019, 10:22 PM)Monster Hesh Wrote:  If your desperate, there is a "Popular in the community" carousel near the bottom, that usually has the last F1 comment enabled article. 1st of Apr was the latest F1 comment, from PapaOG.

Heh heh, no, I'm not desperate. But occasionally it can offer some amusement to relieve the boredom.
[+] 3 users Like morini's post

I see that the Sky F1 page has a 'customer survey' on there now. It says 'tell us your thoughts'. Well we would - if you would open up the bloody comments at the bottom of articles!
[+] 4 users Like DRicc's post

(04-05-2019, 09:51 AM)DRicc Wrote:  I see that the Sky F1 page has a 'customer survey' on there now. It says 'tell us your thoughts'. Well we would - if you would open up the bloody comments at the bottom of articles!

Not sure they want to hear my thoughts DRicc  Tongue

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 3 users Like forzaferrari's post