Current Top 10

(15-04-2019, 06:09 PM)Antilochos Wrote:  
(14-04-2019, 09:16 PM)NeilP Wrote:  Following on from the discussions on the Chinese GP and a post by Anti who are your current top 10 drivers on the grid?

That is about where I see things these days but then what the hell do I know Smile

Similar to mine. Curious how the rest here rates the drivers.

I'll give mines a go..............

1- Hamilton....No surprise and it's a shame on the rest  that he is so apparently the No 1.

2- Verstappen...Again no surprise ...he seems the only driver that will challenge Lewis if in equal machinery.

3-Ricciardo....Took care of Vettal at Redbull and the best going into the braking zone needing a clean pass.

4- Vettel...but on a shaky peg.....Living in the past and unhappy Kimi has been replaced with a younger version of himself.

5-Hulk....Poor guy needed a top seat 3 years ago and we would still be in awe of his talents.

6- Bottas...Needs Hamilton to move to Ferrari to Shine....but a decent driver with the hardest job in F1

7- Le Clerc....If he can get ahead in the championship race and is allowed to be himself he will shine.

8-Norris...Give him the right car and this guy will drive the wheels off it....fearless and nerveless.

9-Kimi....Stlll able to mix it with the best on his day but his attitude is just Meh....where's the party?

10-Albon.....He will be successful ....and remember these words....he's in the hunt for the 2nd RedBull drive...Helmut is impressed with this guy....

Just my own thoughts guys....look forward to yours
[+] 4 users Like pennywise's post

Messages In This Thread
Current Top 10 - by NeilP - 14-04-2019, 09:16 PM
RE: Current Top 10 - by Antilochos - 15-04-2019, 06:09 PM
RE: Current Top 10 - by pennywise - 15-04-2019, 06:46 PM
RE: Current Top 10 - by Antilochos - 15-04-2019, 06:54 PM