2019 Spanish GP

Sky driver ratings are up if anyones interested

https://www.skysports.com/f1/news/12433/...er-ratings

Max got highest score, which is correct IMO.
[+] 1 user Likes morini's post

(13-05-2019, 11:10 AM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Ferrari has admitted that it may have got its car concept wrong this year, in the wake of its Spanish Grand Prix defeat. Ferrari team boss Mattia Binotto said an investigation was now under way to get to the bottom of its struggles, as he says the team may have to concede that the concept it adopted this year was wrong. #noshitsherlock

Must be a painful conclusion to make for Ferrari. 

But then again, this might just be an excuse to not admit the team management is at fault here. Lets be honest, Ferrari is still the second best car and it is one hell of a car. Just that Mercedes is so damn good, did such a great job, does not mean the others made a mistake. Especially not the number two (or number three if you want, but I think Ferrari is ahead of Red Bull as a car/engine concept).
[+] 4 users Like Antilochos's post

I'm not sure it is the second best car. They have a great quali mode on their engine Anti, but in the races on pure race pace they were third best behind RBR in Australia, China, Baku and Spain. That's four out of the five races so far, if it was Ricciardo in the other car, or anyone else half decent things could be a lot worse for Ferrari. If Honda can sort there engine out even more and RBR develop the aero of their car (they clearly already have great mechanical stability and grip) I think RBR could comfortably move into second place.
[+] 1 user Likes Jody Barton's post

There an article with comments open on Sky Sports F1 site

https://www.skysports.com/f1/news/12433/...ri-f1-move

Rare as rocking horse shit these days.
[+] 2 users Like morini's post

(13-05-2019, 07:57 PM)morini Wrote:  There an article with comments open on Sky Sports F1 site

https://www.skysports.com/f1/news/12433/...ri-f1-move

Rare as rocking horse shit these days.

Must go see who I can upset & offend  Wink

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 3 users Like forzaferrari's post

(13-05-2019, 04:49 PM)Jody Barton Wrote:  I'm not sure it is the second best car. They have a great quali mode on their engine Anti, but in the races on pure race pace they were third best behind RBR in Australia, China, Baku and Spain. That's four out of the five races so far, if it was Ricciardo in the other car, or anyone else half decent things could be a lot worse for Ferrari. If Honda can sort there engine out even more and RBR develop the aero of their car (they clearly already have great mechanical stability and grip) I think RBR could comfortably move into second place.

I admit that I'm not sure either. 

Still would say, from what I have seen so far, that Ferrari is the fastest car. 
It was only Verstappen that was faster in a Red Bull (yes, the little turd grew on me, like a fungus) and I don't think Gasly is that bad. Just Verstappen seems to be extremely good in adjusting the car with his engineers and being a great driver, and mature driver at age 21... Also, the management at Red Bull is solid, while Ferrari is messing up and does not seem to know what to do with their two competing drivers.

Then yet, I wonder how much the circuit would matter for both cars. You Jody can judge that better then me I think.
Pace, I do think it is in that red car, but just not showing enough.

It stays a very interesting battle, since Mercedes has took off for the championship. 
Like I said, I think Ferrari is on top but (and this is a big but) Red Bull is close and might pass them in the races to come thanks to better development and management, as well as input from the drivers.
[+] 2 users Like Antilochos's post