Poll: who should drive for Williams - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Kvyat
11.11%
11.11%
Di Resta
44.44%
44.44%
Kubica
44.44%
44.44%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

6 reasons why Williams should sign Kubica

Gary Anderson says there are 6 reasons

I can think of 2 reasons - the other drivers in the mix, Kvyat and Di Resta

3) he has the experience for that team

but as I couldn't read the article, was subscription only on both sites I found it on, any opinions? or has anyone seen the Anderson interview/ article?

"I Say, I say . . . . The satisfaction you have in a few minutes when you become champion. It's enough to live forever 

I only have 2 reasons

1....because I like him
2....because I say so
Wink

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

Just to bring some sanity to the thread, I voted PDR  Big Grin

Forza deleting his own posts? What's up?

(21-11-2017, 10:56 PM)morini Wrote:  Forza deleting his own posts? What's up?

no Idea, I saw it and all he said was he liked Kubica

"I Say, I say . . . . The satisfaction you have in a few minutes when you become champion. It's enough to live forever 

(21-11-2017, 11:09 PM)Foghorn Leghorn Wrote:  

A few weird things happening. See a few posts in the mod queue which appear to have been deleted by their owners. I've restored a couple of them.

There's a couple by you as well, do you want them restored?

(21-11-2017, 11:15 PM)morini Wrote:  
(21-11-2017, 11:09 PM)Foghorn Leghorn Wrote:  

A few weird things happening. See a few posts in the mod queue which appear to have been deleted by their owners. I've restored a couple of them.

There's a couple by you as well, do you want them restored?
just caught this bud, I deleted one myself but other than that, I didn't see any gone, seen you just said you restored a Chloe one, but I can't see it again, again me and Papa seem to be on the same level of understanding on this stuff - haha - will leave it in your capable hands Smile

ahh, I see Forza's back, maybe I read it wrong

[+] 1 user Likes Foghorn Leghorn's post

I haven't deleted any posts as far as I am aware Wink

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli

yeah other than one that seems to be gone from Chloe, I can see them all, yours was gone for a bit Forza, but I can see it now again

Hmmm, anyway on the sky chat thing just now Mark Hughes reckons Robert Kubica is 98% in at williams, just needs to sort out some details like his insurance, which paid out for his rally crash as being career ending but now it wasn't career ending after all.

So Williams ought to have plenty of data and i bet renault won't have been too mean with theirs either so hopefully he can do well for himself and also for that iconic team!!
[+] 2 users Like Chloe17b's post