Poll: who should drive for Williams - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Kvyat
11.11%
11.11%
Di Resta
44.44%
44.44%
Kubica
44.44%
44.44%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

6 reasons why Williams should sign Kubica

"Kubica was top class, I don't think there's much doubt about that. Is he still at that level though?"

The answer to that is No, he cant be, the question for me is can he get back anywhere near that level?

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

Forzaferrari I think that is clearly the question, I would love it if he could, but I’m super skeptical myself, I would love for him to make me eat humble pie, I really would. Seems like we all are about to get the chance to see. Whatever happens, if it does happen that is, it is a good news story for F1.
[+] 2 users Like Jody Barton's post

Jody I was/am a huge fan of RK and would love to see him return, I am praying with so much talk of a return that he can be competitive once again. There is always that doubt but as you say we will have to wait and see. (and speculate!!!)

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli

It would be frickin' awesome if he could make his return, I really liked Kubica a lot as a driver. Been lucky enough to have a chat with him once and it is a very friendly guy as well.
[+] 3 users Like ReneSpeksnijder's post

I will leave this here...

@LewisHamilton told us he’d love to see Kubica back. “He’s better than three quarters of the grid. He’s one of the top five drivers in F1 and he’s not even here.”

[+] 1 user Likes forzaferrari's post

Robert was an undeniable talent, and I know Lewis always thought highly of him, and was friendly with him, but I remain to be convinced. We’ll all get to see soon I guess.

Ps. As an aside shouldn’t this be in the driver contract thread.
[+] 1 user Likes Jody Barton's post

(24-11-2017, 04:34 PM)Jody Barton Wrote:  Ps. As an aside shouldn’t this be in the driver contract thread.

Moved.
[+] 2 users Like morini's post

Thanks Morini, there are probably a few others in general discussion that could be moved too.