just testing here, I have used the "quick reply" at bottom of page

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli

Seems to work Forza. Though you could also use the quote button to just include the pertinent bits of the comment you are responding on? That will keep the posts more readable.

I need to look at what mobile themes are available for this though, it's sh1t and unusable on a mobile phone.

I think it will just take a while for us all to catch on what works best, just have to up the numbers now!

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli

(13-11-2017, 06:00 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Ferrari- Danny Ric/ Seb or Leclerc 
Mercedes- Lewis / Russell
Red Bull-Verstappen / Gasley
Mclaren- Alonso / Norris
Renault-Sainz/ Hulk
Williams-Kubica/ Galeal
Force India- Ocon / Stroll

Unsure about Haas, Sauber nor STR  Huh

Lewis and George is an interesting shout there Forza. Can't see him getting that seat ahead of Ocon though. I'll put the cat amongst the pigeons and say Lewis will be wearing red in 2019.

The 2019 driver market will be interesting, especially if the rumours of Checo losing his sponsors are true, would Force India be able to keep him if he's not bringing the money in? I'm not so sure, any way my picks:

Ferrari: Vettel and Leclerc (Ferrari clearly want him in a Red car ASAP)
Mercedes: Hamilton and Ricciardo (I've been hearing this ever since Monza, a friend who used to work in the paddock even suggested its a done deal)
Red Bull: Verstappen and Sainz (Hearing RBR are not about to let Sainz go, Marko rates him higher than Danny Ric)
McLaren: Alonso and Vandorne (if McLaren are competitive with Renault donkeys, if not Alonso will be off and Norris will be in)
Renault: Hulkenberg and Ocon (CONTROVERSIAL!!! However, I heard they tried luring him before he signed for FI, and Prost is a big fan apparently)
Force India: Bottas and Russel (if Ricciardo does go to Merc I'd expect FI to snap him up, especially with the knowledge he'd bring with him from Merc)
Torro Rosso: Gasly and Verschoor (can't see Hartly doing more than one season, and Gasly actually looks good)
Haas: Who cares? Don't think Magnussen will be kept on beyond 2019 unless he has a storming 2018. Grosjean? I don't know, the management at Haas seem to like him.
Williams: Stroll and Kubica (actually I hope it's Kubica, but I hear they're more keen on Paul di Resta)
Sauber: Who knows, there's a chance both Giovinazzi and Leclerc are driving for them in 2018, I live in Sweden and the sports pages seem to suggest Ericssons days are numbered.

thems my thoughts any way.

(13-11-2017, 07:45 PM)morini Wrote:  Seems to work Forza. Though you could also use the quote button to just include the pertinent bits of the comment you are responding on? That will keep the posts more readable.

I need to look at what mobile themes are available for this though, it's sh1t and unusable on a mobile phone.

(13-11-2017, 10:06 PM)morini Wrote:  
(13-11-2017, 06:00 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Ferrari- Danny Ric/ Seb or Leclerc 
Mercedes- Lewis / Russell
Red Bull-Verstappen / Gasley
Mclaren- Alonso / Norris
Renault-Sainz/ Hulk
Williams-Kubica/ Galeal
Force India- Ocon / Stroll

Unsure about Haas, Sauber nor STR  Huh

Lewis and George is an interesting shout there Forza. Can't see him getting that seat ahead of Ocon though. I'll put the cat amongst the pigeons and say Lewis will be wearing red in 2019.

"Lewis in red"....do you want banned from your own forum?  Undecided

(13-11-2017, 10:14 PM)Jody Barton Wrote:  Williams: Stroll and Kubica (actually I hope it's Kubica, but I hear they're more keen on Paul di Resta)

Really? Williams keen on PDR? Everyone and his dog seems to think Kubica is the best bet (and I'd tend to agree if he really can get back to hist best). But, I have my doubts Kubica will be the driver he was before his enforced 6 year gap.

Good to see you on here by the way Wink

(13-11-2017, 10:18 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  "Lewis in red"....do you want banned from your own forum?  Undecided

I wouldn't put it past me!

Would like to see Lewis do a Mansell and have a stint at Ferrari. Probably never happen.
[+] 1 user Likes morini's post

(13-11-2017, 07:45 PM)morini Wrote:  Seems to work Forza. Though you could also use the quote button to just include the pertinent bits of the comment you are responding on? That will keep the posts more readable.

(13-11-2017, 10:28 PM)morini Wrote:  
(13-11-2017, 10:14 PM)Jody Barton Wrote:  Williams: Stroll and Kubica (actually I hope it's Kubica, but I hear they're more keen on Paul di Resta)

Really? Williams keen on PDR? Everyone and his dog seems to think Kubica is the best bet (and I'd tend to agree if he really can get back to hist best). But, I have my doubts Kubica will be the driver he was before his enforced 6 year gap.

Good to see you on here by the way Wink

I second that, great to see you on board Jody. As for PDR, I just dont rate the guy...a midfielder at best in my books, It has been said many times but I agree, Kubica would not throw his hat in the ring if he didnt think he could perform, hopefully when he carries out the next test we get to hear some news  one way or other.

Well the rumours are from that joint test they did (Kubica and di Resta) di Resta was quicker over one lap, and the long stints. Renault also weren't convinced of Kubica, I get the feeling it's just us fans willing him back, but with the Halo device there are serious concerns about his ability to escape the car, plus he supposedly doesn't have full mobility in his thumb... so given how complex the steering wheels in F1 cars have become? I think it'll be a big ask for him, would love to see it, but I'm getting ready for di Resta. I think Williams would actually quite like Weherlein... but they need a 25 year old driver for title sponsor Martini... I can't believe we might see Weherlein leave F1 already. He's much better than some of the trash on the grid.