With things pretty much tied up for drivers in 2018, what drivers would you like to see in which teams for 2019....go...

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli

Ignoring the existing team relationships & contractual obligations...

Ferrari - Vettel/Leclerc (#controversial!)
Mercedes - Hamilton/Ocon
Red Bull - Ricciardo/Verstappen
McLaren - Vandoorne/Norris
Renault - Hulk/Sainz
Williams - Norris/Gasly

I haven't got a scooby doo about the other teams, it would be nice to get rid of Ericsson, obviously Massa's now gone and I expect Nando & Kimi will follow next year - we might finally start seeing some fresh blood coming through, besides the trickle of Sauber & STR.

What's your pick, Forza?

Purple Banana (a.k.a John or JB  Smile )
"The flowers of victory belong in many vases." - Michael Schumacher

(13-11-2017, 04:26 PM)Purple-banana Wrote:  Ignoring the existing team relationships & contractual obligations...

Mercedes - Hamilton/Ocon
Renault - Hulk/Sainz
Williams - Norris/Gasly

I haven't got a scooby doo about the other teams, it would be nice to get rid of Ericsson, obviously Massa's now gone and I expect Nando & Kimi will follow next year - we might finally start seeing some fresh blood coming through, besides the trickle of Sauber & STR.

What's your pick, Forza?

Ferrari- Danny Ric/ Seb or Leclerc 
Mercedes- Lewis / Russell
Red Bull-Verstappen / Gasley
Mclaren- Alonso / Norris
Renault-Sainz/ Hulk
Williams-Kubica/ Galeal
Force India- Ocon / Stroll

Unsure about Haas, Sauber nor STR  Huh

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli

(13-11-2017, 06:00 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  
(13-11-2017, 04:26 PM)Purple-banana Wrote:  Ignoring the existing team relationships & contractual obligations...

Mercedes - Hamilton/Ocon
Renault - Hulk/Sainz
Williams - Norris/Gasly

What's your pick, Forza?

Mclaren- Alonso / Norris
Renault-Sainz/ Hulk
Williams-Kubica/ Galeal

Nando to Merc, don't care who his teammate is though Lewis would be fun, head to head with the 2 best again, and no jumping in with that rookie crap Morini, haha :Smile nothing more to add, just a question, how are you guys starting a new thread?

"I Say, I say . . . . The satisfaction you have in a few minutes when you become champion. It's enough to live forever 

Go back a level, so you can see Forza's "2019" thread on it's own. To the bottom-right is a button that says "Post Thread" - then compose it like you would an e-mail with a title and message :-)

(13-11-2017, 06:12 PM)Foghorn Leghorn Wrote:  

Mercedes - Hamilton/Ocon
Renault - Hulk/Sainz
Williams - Norris/Gasly

What's your pick, Forza?

Mclaren- Alonso / Norris
Renault-Sainz/ Hulk
Williams-Kubica/ Galeal

Nando to Merc, don't care who his teammate is though Lewis would be fun, head to head with the 2 best again, and no jumping in with that rookie crap Morini, haha :Smile nothing more to add, just a question, how are you guys starting a new thread?
Purple beat me to it haha, you can also have a look under user cp you will see "F1 banter online" click that and there are sub categories ie tech, driver gossip, team gossip and what I imagine will be used the most..."one flew over the cuckoo nest"....for all things not f1 related

(13-11-2017, 06:36 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  

Mercedes - Hamilton/Ocon
Renault - Hulk/Sainz
Williams - Norris/Gasly

What's your pick, Forza?

Mclaren- Alonso / Norris
Renault-Sainz/ Hulk
Williams-Kubica/ Galeal

Purple beat me to it haha, you can also have a look under user cp you will see £F1 banter online" click that and there are sub categories ie tech, driver gossip, team gossip and what I imagine will be used the most..."one flew over the cuckoo nest"....for all things not f1 related

Ahh, gotcha, still a little confusing as to who's who, as after a couple of posts, doesn't seem to show the avatar again, or maybe I'm not looking at it right - I think your gonna have to drive down to Ians house though and spell this out for him Smile

"I Say, I say . . . . The satisfaction you have in a few minutes when you become champion. It's enough to live forever 

I think the issue is we're all so used to hitting 'reply' on Sky against the post you want to reply to, when you do that here, you automatically quote all of the previous post too, so it quickly snowballs! lol

Instead if you click the 'new reply' button, it will just be a fresh post, like this :-D

(13-11-2017, 06:42 PM)Foghorn Leghorn Wrote:  

Mercedes - Hamilton/Ocon
Renault - Hulk/Sainz
Williams - Norris/Gasly

What's your pick, Forza?

Mclaren- Alonso / Norris
Renault-Sainz/ Hulk
Williams-Kubica/ Galeal

Purple beat me to it haha, you can also have a look under user cp you will see £F1 banter online" click that and there are sub categories ie tech, driver gossip, team gossip and what I imagine will be used the most..."one flew over the cuckoo nest"....for all things not f1 related

Ahh, gotcha, still a little confusing as to who's who, as after a couple of posts, doesn't seem to show the avatar again, or maybe I'm not looking at it right - I think your gonna have to drive down to Ians house though and spell this out for him Smile

I have a carrier pigeon en route  Angel Yes it can be a bit confusing but hoping it is just because it is a different format to what we are used to, I am unsure if our fearless leader Morini can tweek it or do something with the layout

Agh that is more like it haha

ahh - gotcha John, yeah, just takes a bit of different approach, Smile attachment is aimed at myself on that one, just wanted to see if it came through, as tried posting pice on sky and they never stayed up

(13-11-2017, 06:50 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  
(13-11-2017, 06:00 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Ferrari- Danny Ric/ Seb or Leclerc 
Mclaren- Alonso / Norris
Renault-Sainz/ Hulk
Williams-Kubica/ Galeal

I have a carrier pigeon en route  Angel Yes it can be a bit confusing but hoping it is just because it is a different format to what we are used to, I am unsure if our fearless leader Morini can tweek it or do something with the layout

Mor might have a fix, but Banana just gave a suggestion there which I think works Smile

(13-11-2017, 06:50 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  
(13-11-2017, 06:00 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Ferrari- Danny Ric/ Seb or Leclerc 
Mclaren- Alonso / Norris
Renault-Sainz/ Hulk
Williams-Kubica/ Galeal

who said that? haha Smile

another question has arose on that one, as new reply is only at the top of the page, and bottom, who have I replied to now, Purple, Forza, or myself, or is it because we didn't do this from the start, that it's hard to tell Smile

(13-11-2017, 06:49 PM)Purple-banana Wrote:  I think the issue is we're all so used to hitting 'reply' on Sky against the post you want to reply to, when you do that here, you automatically quote all of the previous post too, so it quickly snowballs! lol

Instead if you click the 'new reply' button, it will just be a fresh post, like this :-D

another question has arose on that one, as new reply is only at the top of the page, and bottom, who have I replied to now, Purple, Forza, or myself, or is it because we didn't do this from the start, that it's hard to tell [Image: smile.png]

yep just think I replied to myself on that one, so hit just the reply button this time to see if you get it

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)