(22-04-2018, 08:52 PM)morini Wrote:  
(22-04-2018, 04:36 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  
(22-04-2018, 03:53 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  Ok my mouths watering, Sebastian/Daniel v Lewis/Fernando........  bring it on! BOOM Tongue

Sounds great doesnt it.....hard racing on track and handbags off it lol Wink

Depends on how much is reliable info and how much is normal "media hype" bullshit. Personally I'd much prefer to see DR paired with Lewis as Dan has exposed Vettel already (he's been there, done that). Put Alonso in the Ferrari against Vettel, they can then decide who's best of the also rans. Let LH & DR as the two best racers "race it out".
Exactly mate, this I believe is media driven, Now Ricciardo denies any agreement , I am getting fed up with it personally, If he was lighting the world of F1 up they would be all over him (Ferrari) but I just do not think they/he really are, I bet you they would happily wait for Max and have him in two years. Kimi is liking this new Ferrari so therefore bring good results to the constructors why rock the boat, Unless RB sort it out in two years Max will be off also.

I agree he would be good to watch with Lewis but Bottas is putting in a strong show also, and he is younger and potentially a WDC why drop him, if anyone might go it might be LH but where well he has pick of them all doesn't he

All this is pulled out of my Arse just like Sky's stories  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Roll on weekend.
[+] 5 users Like LotusLover's post

Valtteri Bottas wants to avoid another one-year deal with Mercedes and firm up his Formula 1 future for "at least" the next two seasons.

https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/botta...al-1038568

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli

(17-05-2018, 05:30 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Valtteri Bottas wants to avoid another one-year deal with Mercedes and firm up his Formula 1 future for "at least" the next two seasons.

https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/botta...al-1038568

The way he is driving I think he deserves a new contract, though I would also like to see Daniel v Lewis.

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel

(17-05-2018, 05:45 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  The way he is driving I think he deserves a new contract, though I would also like to see Daniel v Lewis.

Yeah, Bottas has went up in my estimation this year, he has proved to be a safe pair of hands for Merc whilst not rocking the boat, in saying that I would like to see a bit of that selfishness come out in him that all the top drivers have and need.

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

Give us Fernando vs Lewis that would be the best by a long long way. DR imo vastly overrated he has one good race in 4 then MV ousts him. Good overtaker at times but not much else when its not a RB track

Lance Strollalong`s father Lawrence Stroll insists that the family still has faith in Williams, and that there are no plans to start looking for another Formula 1 team for 2019 and beyond. (Who the F**k would take him anyway?)

https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/strol...ng-1038843

[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

The F1 world really doesn't care where the Stroll families faith is.

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.
[+] 2 users Like Monster Hesh's post

Let me translate that for you:

"I've tried seeing if a suitcase full of cash could get my baby boy a seat at another team and everyone else laughed at me. So we're stuck with Williams until they decide that having the fuck nugget drive one of their cars isn't worth the cash."
[+] 3 users Like Jody Barton's post

https://www.planetf1.com/news/hamilton-w...o-retired/

Lewis Hamilton says he gets it if Fernando Alonso opts to walk away from Formula 1 as there is a lot that is “definitely not perfectly configured” in today’s sport.
While Alonso debates his future, some saying he’s off to IndyCar next season while others claim he could stick it out for another year with McLaren, his rivals have been asked about the decision facing the Spaniard.

One driver who says he would understand if the 36-year-old quit Formula 1 is Hamilton.
The Brit, who himself has yet to commit to Mercedes for next year’s championship, believes there is a lot that is wrong with today’s Formula 1 that could put drivers off the sport.
“I would understand [if he retired], for sure,” Hamilton told AS.
“I do not think about Fernando in particular. I do not think the sport was unfair to Fernando. But my perception of the sport is another thing.
“Do I feel that the sport is not right? Yes. We have big and small teams and there are two seconds between the first three teams and the fourth.

“Ferrari can spend more money than Mercedes, Ferrari can veto all the rules, nobody else can. It is definitely not perfectly configured.
“It could be great and I hope that, when they make the new Concorde Agreement, it will be better for the smaller teams so that they can have a better platform for the younger drivers.
“It should not only be wealthy drivers coming in and I do not mean only in Formula One. It is the same in all disciplines. You only have rich children who come in now, where it should be talented people.”

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 4 users Like PapaofGags's post

(01-07-2018, 11:01 AM)PapaofGags Wrote:  “It could be great and I hope that, when they make the new Concorde Agreement, it will be better for the smaller teams so that they can have a better platform for the younger drivers.
“It should not only be wealthy drivers coming in and I do not mean only in Formula One. It is the same in all disciplines. You only have rich children who come in now, where it should be talented people.”

No arguments form me. That's all spot on.
[+] 3 users Like morini's post