Do Sky still open up comments?

Looked at a few pages on there this morning and there don't seem to be comments enabled on any of them. Obviously I prefer it here, but sometimes it is amusing to read what the asylum dwellers have in their heads.
[+] 2 users Like morini's post

They pulled a massive thread on one of their winter testing articles that might have them questioning whether it is worth having comments up. Some not so covertly racist comments directed at Lewis and gleefully predicting his demise at the hands of Vettel and Ferrari. It was a real shit show. I mean I know you're all a bunch of complete tossers... but you're not that bad!

Wink

PS. Love you all really.
[+] 3 users Like Jody Barton's post

I didn't go there over winter testing so I missed that one. Sounds like fun Big Grin
[+] 3 users Like morini's post

Seems totally killed off, which is bugger, because I can't spam details about the fantasy league : (

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.
[+] 3 users Like Monster Hesh's post

Forza pointed out a lot of new house rules they put up, think (not grassing) some of us might have broken most of them, not sure they liked us messaging in Klingon either Haha   Laughing

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 3 users Like PapaofGags's post

Sky comments section may not be open but if you are short on/ need your fix of laughs & arguments I tuned in to "The official F1 help channel" on twitter, this morning it was going into meltdown with complaints from those who shelled out for F1TV and found it not working AGAIN !!!!!
Was fantastic, you couldnt make this sh*t up Wink

[Image: D1qaezAWsAELp04.png]

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 3 users Like forzaferrari's post

I'm never going to pay for F1TV because quite frankly the testing I did for it, it was awful. The irony is the illegal feeds are just significantly more stable.
[+] 4 users Like Jody Barton's post

Well, I got back home and saw it was pretty quiet on here so had a trawl for an open article on the Sky F1 website. I'll be buggered if I can find one. Didn't check every article, but they really look to have closed the HYS down on there from what I can see.

(28-04-2019, 09:05 PM)morini Wrote:   Didn't check every article, but they really look to have closed the HYS down on there from what I can see.

Perhaps they got sick of moderating my last bout of comments  Tongue

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

(28-04-2019, 09:50 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Perhaps they got sick of moderating my last bout of comments  Tongue

"Blame Forza". That always works for me!
[+] 2 users Like morini's post