I see the nutters are out in force over on $ky today

Predictable sky clickbait

hahah - funniest one I've seen in ages today - Purple Sunglasses - "Ferrari have never made a garbage car" haha, pretty sure when Nikki Lauda first joined the team he said the car was sh1t Smile

perhaps we should have a section here, dedicated to the dumbest posts anyone can find

"I Say, I say . . . . The satisfaction you have in a few minutes when you become champion. It's enough to live forever 

(21-11-2017, 07:29 PM)Foghorn Leghorn Wrote:  hahah - funniest one I've seen in ages today - Purple Sunglasses - "Ferrari have never made a garbage car" haha, pretty sure when Nikki Lauda first joined the team he said the car was sh1t Smile  

perhaps we should have a section here, dedicated to the dumbest posts anyone can find

It's always the same guy, he absolutely does my nut in - you've probably noticed!!

Purple Banana (a.k.a John or JB  Smile )
"The flowers of victory belong in many vases." - Michael Schumacher
[+] 1 user Likes Purple-banana's post

yeah I think he's the spell checter guy Smile-

I asked him to put haemoglobin into a sentence once without googling what it meant, and guess what, no reply, also, my brother is a lithographer, feel free to check that one, haha - doesn't seem to get that English isn't everyones first language or the peeps make typos

My all time favourite though was by someone I believe was being genuine

"I hope Lewis does go to Ferrari, as he will turn it into a global brand - just like he did at Merc - haha

"I Say, I say . . . . The satisfaction you have in a few minutes when you become champion. It's enough to live forever 

I just can’t cope with the level of dumb on Sky anymore, I felt like my IQ was being slowly erased reading some of the brain farts on there.
[+] 3 users Like Jody Barton's post

I watch people, and wonder how some of them made it out of the birth canal - haha

Boy I say - - I say - - Boy your about as useless as a back pocket on a T-shirt Smile

I have a lot of these - hence the name Smile