Fantasy/Dream Team 2019 Discussion

1)hides behind hand, cant remember.... Doh.

2) OK clicked email now.   Wink

3)very, possible. looks like that's what I have done should I fire off a email to them Hesh?

Feckin stoners lol   Laughing

Haaaaaaaaaaaa think I'm in! Cheers again bud Wink

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 1 user Likes PapaofGags's post

No, no need to email them. Either click on the email link, or the one in the main details post on these forums. It should put you into our league.
Then you can click on the public league, and click "leave the league" located just above your name in the league standings.

I see you now in the league, good stuff!

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.
[+] 1 user Likes Monster Hesh's post

Ok I'm in two leagues I think.    Tongue

Deleted the other one, is ok now? think all's good.

Hehe, thanks again Hesh   Big Grin

Yep delete away, unless you want to keep it, you'll be put into a random league with a bunch of other public league players.

You can join as many leagues as you wish.

[+] 1 user Likes Monster Hesh's post

These league things are not my cup of tea, but since all you guys are in and I got the invitation from Hesh, I might as well get a team up there and never look back.
Well, easier said than done.

First I needed to find a way to log in again, since I lost my password (again). That was not such a problem, but then I got stuck in some kind of limbo.
I'm logged in but I can't make any teams, can not join leagues, can not do a single thing to be honest.

Is this suppose to be this difficult?
[+] 2 users Like Antilochos's post

I take it we can chop and change cars/drivers at no cost to our trades until the first round begins?

(21-02-2019, 07:59 PM)Antilochos Wrote:  These league things are not my cup of tea, but since all you guys are in and I got the invitation from Hesh, I might as well get a team up there and never look back.
Well, easier said than done.

First I needed to find a way to log in again, since I lost my password (again). That was not such a problem, but then I got stuck in some kind of limbo.
I'm logged in but I can't make any teams, can not join leagues, can not do a single thing to be honest.

Is this suppose to be this difficult?

Anti, I too got caught in that "limbo".... I was already logged in and nothing seemed to work.....so I logged back out then in again, went back to the email invite and clicked the link....job done

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 3 users Like forzaferrari's post

Yep round 1 has unlimited changes, After selecting your inital team, hover over any of your team selections and click the Red 'T' that appears. Change at will. From round 2 onwards its two trades maximum a round.

Can only say try Forza's solution Anti. If logged in, it will bring up a "registration" section. Click on the links I've provided and it should take you to that screen, completing it will get you into the F1Banter league.

[+] 3 users Like Monster Hesh's post

Tried logging in four times now. Only result is that it ask me (just on the third time) if I want to join the league (guess the from you Hesh). Said yes and still nothing.
EDIT: okay, on try number six I get something happening....
[+] 2 users Like Antilochos's post

Yep, your are in the list buddy.

So there seems to be a bit of a problem with the seamlessness of getting into our league. Those following the link from emails are getting stuck in the "limbo", persistence is key, that or just follow the link in the main details thread.

[+] 2 users Like Monster Hesh's post

Driver Information

Driver is locked/cannot be edited (race/round started).

Got an orange bar across my team, my teams/cars are over written on top of my drivers & I cant *fiddle* with them says ^^^

Thought I had multiple trades to start? if not I'll just have to hope the Renaults stop breaking down!