Favourite race(s) ever?

So what was your favourite race(s) of all time?

So many to choose from but here is Mine...

Spa 95
Circuit de Catalunya 96
Spa 97

(yes there is a theme here)  Tongue

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 1 user Likes forzaferrari's post

Favourite race EVER?
To be honest, I really can't remember races that well. I could answer that form this season, last season, but further than that it starts to become blurry.
No space for that kind of information, or maybe just to much brain damage...
[+] 1 user Likes Antilochos's post

A bit like that myself to be honest (can just about remember the last race haha) but these 3 stick in my mind. Also Mansell / Senna Monaco 92.

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli

(20-11-2017, 06:02 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  So what was your favourite race(s) of all time?

So many to choose from but here is Mine?

Spa 95
Circuit de Catalunya 96
Spa 97

(yes there is a theme here)  Tongue

Had to do some cheating there, as the old memory can be a bit Foggy at times - was great watching some old you tube clips though, brought it all back again Smile

If I'm being totally honest I'd probably put

1) Canada 2011, apart from the obvious, I got to watch F1 for a full day Smile
2) Spa 1998
3) Brazil 2003 - sorry Forza
4) Magny-Cours 1999
5) Monza 1999

yes I too have a theme, haha - and I wanted to include Fissichella, in the US, but can't find the stat anywhere - did they have the win taken off them afterwards? any help guys Smile

Edit, just caught your last posts there fellas - while you were moaning about the old foggy memory I was busy cheating haha Smile

"I Say, I say . . . . The satisfaction you have in a few minutes when you become champion. It's enough to live forever 
[+] 1 user Likes Foghorn Leghorn's post

Ahhh I don't need any thought in this

!st Mansell hunting down and passing Piquet Sliverstone 1987

2nd Giles Villeneuve and Rene Arnoux at the 1979 French GP (ye I'm that old)

3rd Hakkinen vrs Schumacher Spa in 2000

All brilliant races and I remember them well....ok the 1979 is a hard recall but still there nevertheless.
[+] 4 users Like pennywise's post

Are you referring to the 96 race where GF finished 3rd behind the 2 Ferrari`s?

Spa 2008, the one where Ham was stripped of the win and demoted to third. Some good entertainment there.

(20-11-2017, 07:28 PM)morini Wrote:  Spa 2008, the one where Ham was stripped of the win and demoted to third. Some good entertainment there.

Howdy m8 ...hows tricks? .....are you on your travels or feet tucked up at the fire with a nice beer?

(20-11-2017, 07:15 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Are you referring to the 96 race where GF finished 3rd behind the 2 Ferrari`s?

I think you were asking me there, but no, I remember a race, where, Fissichella went through a cloud of smoke after a crash just before the finish - to steal the win for Jordan - if not that's one very vivid dream I had, haha - but you'll have to admit, that anytime Jordan won a race, it was exceptionally entertaining such as the Brazil one where Rubens retired from the race while leading - felt for him, at the time, that is until the Jordan crossed the line - Smile

"I Say, I say . . . . The satisfaction you have in a few minutes when you become champion. It's enough to live forever 

(20-11-2017, 07:30 PM)IanF69 Wrote:  Howdy m8 ...hows tricks? .....are you on your travels or feet tucked up at the fire with a nice beer?

Hi mate. I'm an IT contractor and work away in the week so am in my usual home from home hotel. Hate Mondays as the commute is hell, was particularly bad this morning as some muppet crashed his van on the M4 near Swindon. Added and hour and a half to my trip. Grrr, no consideration for others.
[+] 1 user Likes morini's post