Pre-season testing 2019

Havent come across anything about the 2nd test as yet, as far as Im aware they are only showing the 1st on Sky.....f1 tv showing both.
Anyone you know pay for f1 channel on sky?....if so ask them can you log into their Sky go for a week on your laptop/xbox etc....if not you will have to break out the wallet or use dodgy sites/app Paps

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 1 user Likes forzaferrari's post

(15-02-2019, 01:00 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Havent come across anything about the 2nd test as yet, as far as Im aware they are only showing the 1st on Sky.....f1 tv showing both.
Anyone you know pay for f1 channel on sky?....if so ask them can you log into their Sky go for a week on your laptop/xbox etc....if not you will have to break out the wallet or use dodgy sites/app Paps

Cheers Forza, na, around here SKY dishes have always been hit & miss (trees/valleys) 

Virgin cable is more reliable, though bloody expensive!

If they announce they are doing the 2nd test as well I'll pay the extra month. 

Looked at "Now TV" but at £15 per wk its no cheaper.

Cant find F1 Tv, its winding me up now trying...

I'm of for a smoke...…    

Feel free to move Hesh, soz off topic

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 2 users Like PapaofGags's post

(15-02-2019, 12:40 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  Deciding whether to restart my SKY Sports package early, (through Virgin) annoys me I have to get all the sports package when I only want F1.

For what it's worth Paps I don't have the full Sky Sports package, just Sky Sports F1. I am not sure if they still offer this as an option now though (I think it is classed as a "legacy package"). However, it may be cheaper to just buy monthly passes on NowTV rather than stump up the full monthly sub for sky sports? Most TV's / game consoles have the nowTV client available, if not I think they provide a cheap set top box. I'm not sure if you can get the UHD feed via NowTV but if it weren't for the fact I still have standalone SSF1 I would be going that route myself.

[edit]
Ah, I see you've looked into NowTV. Didn't realise it was so expensive. I thought it was £6.99 permonth (or something like that). Pisses me off that Sky have a monopoly on F1 converage in the UK.
[+] 3 users Like morini's post

Hi bud, yes Virgin have me by the short & curly's, to buy F1 I have to buy every sports channel, even...…... *football* ergh..

Looking like I'll have to bite the bullet & pay.   Confused

unless you are desperate Paps, I'd wait. I expect Youtube, twitter and Instagram to have a good fair amount of streams, both bootleg and from fans at track side.

Real shame F1 aren't mimicking Indy Car. Youtube full live stream, of the whole two testing days at COTA. Was great to have on while going to sleep.

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.
[+] 2 users Like Monster Hesh's post

(15-02-2019, 01:57 PM)Monster Hesh Wrote:  unless you are desperate Paps, I'd wait. I expect Youtube, twitter and Instagram to have a good fair amount of streams, both bootleg and from fans at track side.

Real shame F1 aren't mimicking Indy Car. Youtube full live stream, of the whole two testing days at COTA. Was great to have on while going to sleep.

Cheers Hesh, I might very well take your advice bud, *if* I can talk Gag's round to waiting Haha  Laughing

Williams is the only team so far to announce delay to testing. Can we expect Latifi run time to be sacrificed?

Renault have had a "shakedown" filming day, so they seem to have made it ok.

Only McLaren and Ferrari have not run the car yet. Ferrari, we imagine are just holds cards to the chest. McLaren however, perhaps a little worrying they have not opted to run before testing, though I have not read they have deadline issues. One hopes they are just saving their filming days to run their first race packages just before Melbourne or something.

Less than 24 hours folks.

Live timing.
https://www.gptoday.net/en/results/day1/...nter-tests
I think this was the best site for testing timing and info. Though they have gone through a rebrand, so guess i'll find out tomo.

Weather wise: 
Temps to look stable for the week, though only in the low teens, but no beats of the East variety. Wind looks like it will behaving also.

Second week, looks to be a bit warmed and again, stable.

Good news!

(17-02-2019, 12:10 PM)Monster Hesh Wrote:  Only McLaren and Ferrari have not run the car yet. Ferrari, we imagine are just holds cards to the chest. 

I think I read somewhere Ferrari is/was scheduled to run today?

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

[Image: DzhAnb6X4AAuJEa.jpg]
New concrete runoff on the final corner. It better be very low grip....

Who's driving when in F1’s first pre-season test...

https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/barce...p/4339071/

[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post