Charles Leclerc

https://www.autosport.com/f1/news/141059...st-rise-to

The Vettel qualifying benchmark Leclerc must respond to.

Charles Leclerc's rookie season was characterised by stunning qualifying performances and strong races, but the 2019 Ferrari Formula 1 driver must make progress in an important area against Sebastian Vettel.

Examining Leclerc's qualifying performance in greater detail showcases impressive raw numbers on the surface, but also exposes a small weakness that will need to be addressed in 2019.

The positive aspect is how Leclerc fared relative to the raw pace of his car.

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 2 users Like PapaofGags's post

I think comparing Charles rookie season qualifying, to one of Vettles strong points is a little far fetched at this stage. However, it is still the off season so cant blame them.

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.
[+] 2 users Like Monster Hesh's post

(17-01-2019, 02:12 PM)Monster Hesh Wrote:  I think comparing Charles rookie season qualifying, to one of Vettles strong points is a little far fetched at this stage. However, it is still the off season so cant blame them.

Hi Hesh, to be honest I was surprised just how often Seb got the three sectors optimised, one of the best on the grid at hooking a lap together, class, I have no doubt, Charles whether he's quicker or not will learn an awful lot from Sebastian, hoping they can keep the pressure off him as Forza said in another post.

https://www.gpfans.com/en/articles/4120/...rm-leaked/

Charles in Red.

An image appearing to show Ferrari newcomer Charles Leclerc in his 2019 racing uniform has emerged on social media. The leak comes more than a week ahead of the Scuderia's scheduled reveal of their 2019 car and livery as excitement for the new campaign ramps up.

Much is expected of Leclerc, who will become the Scuderia's second-youngest race driver when he starts the Australian Grand Prix.

[+] 1 user Likes PapaofGags's post

Police in Italy have tracked down the thieves that stole a watch from Charles Leclerc's wrist.

The Ferrari driver had been with friends at the seaside resort of Viareggio over Easter when he was approached by fans, who had asked for photographs and autographs.

Whilst posing for a selfie, a man stole Leclerc's Richard Mille watch which is worth an estimated £250,000.

But police have now tracked down the perpetrators, as reported by Naples-based newspaper outlet Il Mattino.

It was revealed that the thieves attempted to sell on the watch but were unable to given the uniqueness of the piece that reportedly had an engraving for Leclerc etched into it.

Those responsible for the theft were known to local police at the time of the incident, which took place on a dark street in Viareggio, something Leclerc's trainer complained about at the time.

[+] 1 user Likes PapaofGags's post

(19-07-2022, 04:48 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  It was revealed that the thieves attempted to sell on the watch but were unable to given the uniqueness of the piece that reportedly had an engraving for Leclerc etched into it.

Absolute bellends!

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

(19-07-2022, 05:12 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  
(19-07-2022, 04:48 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  It was revealed that the thieves attempted to sell on the watch but were unable to given the uniqueness of the piece that reportedly had an engraving for Leclerc etched into it.

Absolute bellends!

#MasterCriminals     Laughing

Italian authorities have arrested four individuals suspected of stealing a luxury watch from Formula 1 driver Charles Leclerc in April last year.

(04-04-2023, 04:42 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  Italian authorities have arrested four individuals suspected of stealing a luxury watch from Formula 1 driver Charles Leclerc in April last year.

So that is why he went off track Sunday he thought he recognized those guys and went for a closer look!!!!
[+] 3 users Like NeilP's post

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 4 users Like forzaferrari's post