Abu Dhabi predictions thread

Ok, who's your money on for the last race of the season?

track characteristics and given the last couple of years, it's gotta be Lewis and Merc, no drama aside - would love to see an RBR in the mix though, but given it's not exactly likely to rain in the desert, I can't see anything other than a Lewis win - but hey, maybe he'll bin it in the wall - haha

"I Say, I say . . . . The satisfaction you have in a few minutes when you become champion. It's enough to live forever 
[+] 1 user Likes Foghorn Leghorn's post

Grosjean ....joking, Vettel me thinks

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli

Yeah, I'm afraid Fog is right and it's another race where Hamilton runs of from the start, leaving the others to fight each other.
Think Vettel will end second, Bottas third and Raikkonnnen fourth (or vice versa, who cares).
Verstappen's engine will die and Ricciardo have race in no-man's land.
[+] 1 user Likes Antilochos's post

(19-11-2017, 09:47 PM)Antilochos Wrote:  Yeah, I'm afraid Fog is right and it's another race where Hamilton runs of from the start, leaving the others to fight each other.
Think Vettel will end second, Bottas third and Raikkonnnen fourth (or vice versa, who cares).

and yet another exaggerated Lewis stat, the loons can shout about, no disrespect to Lewis again - oh I forgot, we don't have to be so fawning over the chosen one here - haha - Smile

"I Say, I say . . . . The satisfaction you have in a few minutes when you become champion. It's enough to live forever 

My podium

1. Lewis
2. Max
3. Valeterri

I reckon SF are right up against it PU wise.
[+] 2 users Like morini's post

(19-11-2017, 09:50 PM)Foghorn Leghorn Wrote:  and yet another exaggerated Lewis stat, the loons can shout about, no disrespect to Lewis again - oh I forgot, we don't have to be so fawning over the chosen one here - haha - Smile

There's nowt exaggerated about Lewis' stats.
[+] 1 user Likes morini's post

(19-11-2017, 09:58 PM)morini Wrote:  
(19-11-2017, 09:50 PM)Foghorn Leghorn Wrote:  and yet another exaggerated Lewis stat, the loons can shout about, no disrespect to Lewis again - oh I forgot, we don't have to be so fawning over the chosen one here - haha - Smile

There's nowt exaggerated about Lewis' stats.

sorry bud, just meaning, best car lark etc, etc, old arguments, and didn't mean to hash over it again - but Nico is in the all time list of top wins and quali's - think he's like 8th or something, will go back to sky and pick on someone there, for this haha -  Smile

(19-11-2017, 09:50 PM)Foghorn Leghorn Wrote:  
(19-11-2017, 09:47 PM)Antilochos Wrote:  Yeah, I'm afraid Fog is right and it's another race where Hamilton runs of from the start, leaving the others to fight each other.

and yet another exaggerated Lewis stat, the loons can shout about, no disrespect to Lewis again - oh I forgot, we don't have to be so fawning over the chosen one here - haha - Smile

The reason I think Hamilton will run of is because 1) he has the best car, 2) the track suits the Mercedes better than the Ferrari and certainly the Renault. Oh yes, before there is confusion, I think he is also a great driver (thought I'm not a fan of him; think Verstappen and Vettel can beat him with the same equipment).

Edit; just read your other comment... We park our cars in the same garage.
[+] 1 user Likes Antilochos's post

Hmmmm...

Lots of slow corners = Red Bull & Ferrari
Sea level = merc
2 decent straights = Lewis' SeriesV engine (even sounds mean doesn't it)
some big traction events = Red Bull?

my mind is open Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Chloe17b's post