Once upon a time

Back in the days when cars could follow

Goldilocks porridge was just right

Bliss .....

When I look fast, I'm not smooth and I am going slowly. And when I look slow, I am smooth and going fast.
[+] 4 users Like The Professor's post

How racing should be

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

(18-11-2017, 10:30 PM)The Professor Wrote:  Back in the days when cars could follow

Goldilocks porridge was just right

Bliss .....

haha -  great clip, professor, but but you don't have to go that far back, though different, circumstances. Smile

ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIZfDK3s5z4

Morini won't like this though, haha

"I Say, I say . . . . The satisfaction you have in a few minutes when you become champion. It's enough to live forever 

(18-11-2017, 10:46 PM)Foghorn Leghorn Wrote:  Morini won't like this though, haha

On the contrary, Morini likes it a lot (even though I had to edit your link to get it to work!!!). I'm a big Kimi fan, and that was probably Kimi at his hungriest. A young LH battling away like a good 'un too. Whats not to like?
[+] 3 users Like morini's post

(18-11-2017, 10:55 PM)morini Wrote:  
(18-11-2017, 10:46 PM)Foghorn Leghorn Wrote:  Morini won't like this though, haha

On the contrary, Morini likes it a lot (even though I had to edit your link to get it to work!!!). I'm a big Kimi fan, and that was probably Kimi at his hungriest. A young LH battling away like a good 'un too. Whats not to like?

It is better to use the insert a link function than to paste the url raw. Having used this type of BB before.

When I look fast, I'm not smooth and I am going slowly. And when I look slow, I am smooth and going fast.
[+] 2 users Like The Professor's post

(18-11-2017, 11:02 PM)The Professor Wrote:  It is better to use the insert a link function than to paste the url raw. Having used this type of BB before.

Yep, spot on. But we're dealing with Fog here. He can just about manage a TV remote control!! The interwebs are baffling to him, but we will educate him (eventually)

:-) [sorry Fog] Couldn't resist.
[+] 2 users Like morini's post

That made me laugh...soz fog

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 1 user Likes forzaferrari's post

(18-11-2017, 11:07 PM)morini Wrote:  
(18-11-2017, 11:02 PM)The Professor Wrote:  It is better to use the insert a link function than to paste the url raw. Having used this type of BB before.

Yep, spot on. But we're dealing with Fog here. He can just about manage a TV remote control!! The interwebs are baffling to him, but we will educate him (eventually)

:-) [sorry Fog] Couldn't resist.

haha - no worries bud, I'm still getting the hang of it, will have to do some reading here - still trying to get the hang of the quote thing - I just learned how to post a link, for gods sake, - now I have to figure out - "link function" - haha -  it may trouble you to know, in our business, I'm actually the guy the rest ask about all things online, haha

"I Say, I say . . . . The satisfaction you have in a few minutes when you become champion. It's enough to live forever 
[+] 4 users Like Foghorn Leghorn's post

(18-11-2017, 11:14 PM)Foghorn Leghorn Wrote:  it may trouble you to know, in our business, I'm actually the guy the rest ask about all things online, haha

OMG! The blind leading the blind Wink I can offer consultancy services (for a price). Cheep cheep!
[+] 1 user Likes morini's post

(18-11-2017, 11:21 PM)morini Wrote:  
(18-11-2017, 11:14 PM)Foghorn Leghorn Wrote:  it may trouble you to know, in our business, I'm actually the guy the rest ask about all things online, haha

OMG! The blind leading the blind Wink I can offer consultancy services (for a price). Cheep cheep!

Cheers, but it's not really necessary for us,  (word of mouth, is still the best advertising)  

like I said, I think in a Pm, my Bro does the same type of thing, and it all starts out quite well, but by the end of the conversation, I have no clue what the feck he's actually said - though that's probably his fault, haha 

meant to say a while ago, not sure if you saw it, but no need for the cryptic "tiny dot thing" I got Zamboon here and chloe by just posting        https  ://f 1 banter. co.  uk // 

and telling them to put the spaces back - but then again I didn't p1ss sky off - haha

edit: for example: I did the feckbook thing, for a bit which everyone swears by, for getting business, I found I had to spend hours, explaining simple stuff to stupid people - and even though I posted many times, pick up the phone and I can explain this quicker, in about 2 mins, rather than this whole back and forth thing - peeps were so used to the online thing, they actually couldn't grasp the concept of picking up the phone.  It's just not that type of business unless your big, you need to actually talk to peeps Smile