Ferrari

(14-12-2018, 02:18 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  In my best Captain Bertorelli voice, "whosa sida you ona" "whata you saya abouta da car" "there is noa *I* ina teama"    Laughing

Lol Big Grin Superb.

It;d be that weasel Jonathan McAvoy who'd be on the end of the bat I reckon. Daily mail idiot.
[+] 3 users Like morini's post

Michael 50’ at Ferrari Museum

The Ferrari Museum is dedicating a special exhibition to Michael Schumacher, which will open on the occasion of his 50th birthday on 3 January 2019 and last for a few months. It is intended both as a celebration and a mark of gratitude to the most successful Prancing Horse driver ever.

Schumacher has a special place in Ferrari's history, which has been marked by his many records. Between 1996 and 2006 the German champion won five consecutive Drivers' titles, from 2000 to 2004, and made a major contribution to the Scuderia’s haul of six Manufacturers' titles over those years.

The Museum’s rooms will look back over the memorable seasons that the seven-time World Champion gifted to all Ferraristi, and that created a legend now bigger than ever in the hearts of all fans.

The exhibition will also show Michael's crucial contribution to the development of extraordinary GT cars in his years at Maranello, as a driver and later as a consultant.

The ‘Michael 50’ exhibition is in collaboration with the Keep Fighting Foundation.

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

https://www.autosport.com/f1/news/140739...-raikkonen

Leclerc won't be as 'accommodating' to Vettel in F1 as Raikkonen was.

Charles Leclerc will not be as "accommodating" towards Sebastian Vettel as Kimi Raikkonen was at Ferrari, reckons Formula 1's sporting chief Ross Brawn.

Leclerc, F1's star rookie of 2018, will replace Raikkonen alongside Vettel next season and has been tipped to fight for the title in his first year with the famous Italian team.

Brawn, who was a vital part of Ferrari's success with Michael Schumacher in his spell at the team from 1997 to 2006, believes Vettel will get a sterner challenge from his new team-mate.
"I don't imagine Charles Leclerc is going to be quite as accommodating as Kimi was on occasions," said Brawn in an interview on F1's official website.

"Kimi is his own man, don't get me wrong, but I think Kimi knew what the lay of the land was in the team."
Four-time world champion Vettel has already said he does not expect "anything wrong on-track" with Leclerc next season.

However, Vettel will be under pressure to lead the team and remain its main championship contender after a 2018 season in which his own mistakes helped extend Ferrari's long run without a title.

Brawn said Vettel's campaign was "mixed" but insisted improvements are needed from both sides to best the all-conquering Mercedes/Lewis Hamilton combination over a full season.

"He's had some very good performances, and played a big part in taking the team forward, but in the end, Seb and the team didn't deliver," said Brawn of Vettel's season.

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 1 user Likes PapaofGags's post

(19-12-2018, 02:59 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  Leclerc won't be as 'accommodating' to Vettel in F1 as Raikkonen was.

I certainly hope he isn't. I would like to see him kick Vettel arse like Dan did.
[+] 1 user Likes morini's post

I couldnt care if they put Maranello`s chief gardener Giusseppe in the car so long as he performs and brings home a bit of silverware Wink

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 4 users Like forzaferrari's post

(19-12-2018, 03:56 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  I couldnt care if they put Maranello`s chief gardener Giusseppe in the car so long as he performs and brings home a bit of silverware Wink

Think we all agree the Max era is coming, in Charles I feel you/Ferrari have one of the very best of the new breed of young drivers to challenge him, personally hoping George & Lando will be in the fight...……. eventually.

As a Brit I'm always going to be cheering them on, though I will be cheering Charles on as well, me thinks Ferrari have another superstar on their hands, no doubt he will learn off Sebastian & little doubt he will on his pace sooner than later, fecking xmas getting in the way of an F1 season………….. Bah Humbug.   Big Grin Laughing

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 2 users Like PapaofGags's post

Really?

https://www.gpblog.com/en/news/34529/hor...juice.html

I'd have expected it to smell more like fish myself! Wink

#italianfruitysmellingcheatingbastards

(10-04-2019, 03:12 PM)morini Wrote:  I'd have expected it to smell more like fish myself! Wink

#italianfruitysmellingcheatingbastards

Hoping it smells like SUCCESS Tongue

[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

(10-04-2019, 03:47 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Hoping it smells like SUCCESS Tongue

Well, I heard Mercedes are fighting back by making their cars smell like tangerines Tongue

This is a stupid approach if ever I saw one

https://www.skysports.com/f1/news/12474/...es-leclerc

As a team you back nobody until it is clear you have only one contender. I'm finding Mattia a liitle disappointing in his attitude here. Personally I see more potential in LeClerc so far. Give them equal opportunities and let them race FFS.
[+] 2 users Like morini's post