Grosjean and Magnussen retained

Boooooo...

Magnussen fair enough, but Moanjean? I guess I'm not the most impartial observer.

https://www.skysports.com/f1/news/12433/...n-grosjean
[+] 4 users Like Jody Barton's post

(28-09-2018, 08:36 AM)Jody Barton Wrote:  Boooooo...

Magnussen fair enough, but Moanjean? I guess I'm not the most impartial observer.

https://www.skysports.com/f1/news/12433/...n-grosjean

Whatever gave you that impression Jody? Smile

Just covered it on Sky during FP1, basically saying that after Ferrari kiboshed non-Ferrari young drivers there was really no one left who could realistically take his seat after Giovinazzi went to Sauber, and Kvyat looks like going back to Toro Rosso. However, his days in F1 are probably numbered.
[+] 3 users Like Jody Barton's post

So now he's a fat twat as opposed to just a common all garden twat:

https://www.autosport.com/f1/news/141396...eight-gain
[+] 3 users Like Jody Barton's post

(10-02-2019, 09:55 AM)Jody Barton Wrote:  So now he's a fat twat as opposed to just a common all garden twat:

https://www.autosport.com/f1/news/141396...eight-gain

Have you seen the latest Grand Tour Jody?

They speak very highly of Romain...…   < Tongue in cheek  Tongue

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 1 user Likes PapaofGags's post

(10-02-2019, 01:36 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  Have you seen the latest Grand Tour Jody?

They speak very highly of Romain...…   < Tongue in cheek  Tongue

The Alipne A110 was 15th quickest round the eboladrome and Grossjohn is the 15th quickest F1 driver. Something along those lines wasn't it?
[+] 3 users Like morini's post

"Hero" Grosjean confronted robbers in burglary attempt.

Romain Grosjean's wife has hailed the Haas Formula driver as a hero for confronting robbers to "protect his family" during a burglary at their home earlier this week.

Mrs Grosjean took to Instagram on Tuesday to share a photo of a broken window that she said was "the one through which burglars broke into our home last night".

"Fortunately, nobody was hurt, and our children will actually never know of the fright we had, thanks to @grosjeanromain who didn't hesitate to jump towards them in order to stand in their way and protect his family.

"I've never liked exhibiting our private life in the press or on social media, but heroes deserve to be known and recognised, and I live with one of them."

[+] 2 users Like PapaofGags's post

(12-06-2019, 12:15 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  "I've never liked exhibiting our private life in the press or on social media, but heroes deserve to be known and recognised, and I live with one of them."

But he's French. Does not compute! Surprised

Everyone knows the French are surrender monkeys!!

<thinks>
I wonder if I've overstepped the offensive line with this one?
Nah, French peeps have good senses of humour 
</thinks>
[+] 2 users Like morini's post

The French flag always confuses me Morini. Why even bother having the red or blue bit? I mean, they only ever seem to wave the white bit.

All (incredibly racist) joking aside, I'm very glad Grosjean and his family are safe and unhurt. It can't have been a nice feeling.
[+] 2 users Like Jody Barton's post

(12-06-2019, 03:03 PM)morini Wrote:  But he's French. Does not compute! Surprised 
Everyone knows the French are surrender monkeys!!
<thinks>
I wonder if I've overstepped the offensive line with this one?
Nah, French peeps have good senses of humour 
</thinks>

Haha, living in the south we toured France every year playing rugby when I was younger, every year it kicked off, not sure about their sense of humour, they seemed easily offended, apparently asking what five million men with their hands in the air are called (the French army) before kick off always made for a lively game, many one liners during the game would ensure the game was kept *spirited*

Here's the thing, rugby being the great game it is bonded us all, after the game many beers would be drunk & story's told, all the silliness was left on the park, we would all sing piss taking songs to each other, good banter was had, I really liked some of the French lads, (the girls more so) good old days, just typing this takes me back.

[+] 1 user Likes PapaofGags's post