Grosjean and Magnussen retained

(12-06-2019, 03:22 PM)Jody Barton Wrote:  The French flag always confuses me Morini. Why even bother having the red or blue bit? I mean, they only ever seem to wave the white bit.

All (incredibly racist) joking aside, I'm very glad Grosjean and his family are safe and unhurt. It can't have been a nice feeling.

Lol Laughing

Seriously though, no offence meant to anyone. My wife always tells me off because I don't have a very good grasp of "politically correct". Her most often used phrase is "can't take you anywhere" (a lot of her sentences start with this).
[+] 2 users Like morini's post

I am so tired of that politically correct BS, whoever invented it needs to be shot. A joke is a joke not a statement of feeling. The world has gone politically correct crazy
[+] 2 users Like NeilP's post

Seriously??? Romain & Kevin to be retained for 2020!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.haasf1team.com/news/haas-f1-...ussen-2020

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

(19-09-2019, 08:11 AM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Seriously??? Romain & Kevin to be retained for 2020!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.haasf1team.com/news/haas-f1-...ussen-2020

Jesus H! Where's the dislike button? They could do so much better.
[+] 3 users Like morini's post

(19-09-2019, 10:14 AM)morini Wrote:  Jesus H! Where's the dislike button? They could do so much better.

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 3 users Like forzaferrari's post

(19-09-2019, 08:11 AM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Seriously??? Romain & Kevin to be retained for 2020!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(19-09-2019, 10:14 AM)morini Wrote:  [quote=
Jesus H! Where's the dislike button? They could do so much better.
[/quote]

Shocked, who thought that a good idea? couldn't they afford the Hulk?

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel

13:16 (Auto Sport)

What was interesting in Gunther Steiner's explanation of why Haas has kept Romain Grosjean on was the reference to him being "a big part of getting the understanding of why we are wrong with the car".

It was Grosjean who pushed hard to revert to the Melbourne-specification car and that insistence led to the team seeing that not all had gone right with its upgrades. That shows the value of the experience that Grosjean brings

Many drivers would not have pushed to go to an ostensibly slower car specification, but Grosjean did and he was proved right, in the process helping the team learn.

Perhaps that made all the difference when the team made its decision?
Edd Straw

[+] 3 users Like PapaofGags's post

OMG what a disaster.

Honestly you could not write fiction better than this!

Where does that leave Hulkenberg.... out of F1 (Unless he takes Sebs place!) Smile (Not enough Forza baiting going on lately!!!)
[+] 2 users Like NeilP's post

(19-09-2019, 02:37 PM)NeilP Wrote:  .... out of F1 (Unless he takes Sebs place!) Smile (Not enough Forza baiting going on lately!!!)

I dont know what you are laughing at Neil  Tongue

[+] 3 users Like forzaferrari's post

Masi to discuss Grosjean’s driving with rivals.

With his antics at Silverstone labelled “dangerous” and “sketchy”, Michael Masi says the stewards followed the correct procedure when it came to Romain Grosjean's driving.

Elevated up the order by Haas’ decision not to pit him behind the second Safety Car at the British Grand Prix, Grosjean found himself battling Daniel Ricciardo and Carlos Sainz.

Both drivers passed the Frenchman but it wasn’t easy with Grosjean seeming to move under braking.
Ricciardo said Grosjean’s driving was “sketchy” while Sainz labelled it "very dangerous" 

Grosjean’s behaviour out on track caught the attention of the stewards with the Frenchman shown the black-and-white flag.

Ricciardo has since called for Grosjean’s driving to be one of the topics at Fridays driver meeting  ahead of the 70th Anniversary Grand Prix.

“I gave Romain my opinion of it, and tried to give him a pretty diplomatic answer.

If we bring it up in drivers’ briefing on Friday, open a conversation again, he’ll realise it a bit more.  Shutup

Masi says it will be discussed.

[+] 3 users Like PapaofGags's post