UK tax payers funding F1 teams

Yes it’s a dodgy bit of ground here, personally politics and sport shouldn’t really mix imo but this was linked to both so cool!
[+] 3 users Like LotusLover's post

(27-09-2018, 07:21 PM)morini Wrote:  I hope it's been noted that I stayed well clear of this thread Omg Doesn't mean I don't have strong views, I just don't want a verbal punch up with anyone 2 days before I go on my holibobs.

Hope you and Mrs M have packed the thermals  Tongue

[Image: CZP2NgjWYAEisDj.jpg]

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 4 users Like forzaferrari's post

(27-09-2018, 07:32 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Hope you and Mrs M have packed the thermals  Tongue

Lol Wink

I'm not quite that gullible, it's going to range from 23 - 30 while we're out there (which is well war enough for me as I'm no lover of hot weather). We will definately need waterproof coats and brollies though. Lots of showers by the looks.

Still, can't be as bad as COTA 2015 where it rained heavily all day Friday and Saturday.
[+] 4 users Like morini's post

(27-09-2018, 07:32 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Hope you and Mrs M have packed the thermals  Tongue

[Image: CZP2NgjWYAEisDj.jpg]

Brilliant Forza!!  Haha   Laughing Laughing Laughing

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 4 users Like PapaofGags's post

(27-09-2018, 07:21 PM)morini Wrote:  I hope it's been noted that I stayed well clear of this thread . .  Doesn't mean I don't have strong views, I just don't want a verbal punch up with anyone 2 days before I go on my holibobs.

We will definately need waterproof coats and brollies though.
[/quote]

WTF Morini, you don't want a verbal punch up, and yet you say shit like this . . . . "gonna need Brollies"    - that's my button, and you know it LOL Smile

Fecking Brollies . . . . are you fecking kidding me . . . . "Fecking Brollies"

There is such a thing as waterproof trousers, lightweight, can be put in your pocket, and bring a decent, waterproof coat for everyone,

"Fecking Brollies"

don't be that guy, hahaha  Smile

enjoy anyway bud Smile

"I Say, I say . . . . The satisfaction you have in a few minutes when you become champion. It's enough to live forever 
[+] 4 users Like Foghorn Leghorn's post

(27-09-2018, 08:38 PM)Foghorn Leghorn Wrote:  "Fecking Brollies"

don't be that guy, hahaha  Smile

enjoy anyway bud Smile

I didn't say anything about using said brollies while sitting in the stand! But I would have no qualms using it walking around the circuit if it's pissing down.
[+] 3 users Like morini's post