Poll: Does Bottas deserve his Mercedes seat? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
16.67%
16.67%
No
83.33%
83.33%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Bottas, does he deserve his Mercedes seat?

I think Bottas "secret plan" is just an attempted mind game. It's so painfully obvious at this point. Bottas just needs to be quicker than Lewis... which is a hell of a lot easier said than done.
[+] 2 users Like Jody Barton's post

(14-11-2019, 09:40 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  So, set his car up for qualifying & hope with  track position he can hold on Sunday?  
(16-11-2019, 11:24 PM)Jody Barton Wrote:  I think Bottas'"secret plan" is just an attempted mind game.

Think you are onto something Jody, Don't think my thought would work against Lewis who as we know sets his car up for the race.

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel

A second career beckons for VB

https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/botta...y/4608168/

I guess it's in his Scandinavian blood!
[+] 3 users Like morini's post

VB staying at Merc for 2021

https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/botta...n=widget-1
[+] 3 users Like morini's post

(13-07-2020, 05:34 PM)morini Wrote:  VB staying at Merc for 2021

https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/botta...n=widget-1

The chances of a top seat for Seb are slipping away..No Bull. No Merc. No Ferrari  No McLaren......he might end up back where it started if Gio doesn't start getting decent results
[+] 1 user Likes pennywise's post

(13-07-2020, 06:19 PM)pennywise Wrote:  The chances of a top seat for Seb are slipping away..No Bull. No Merc. No Ferrari  No McLaren......he might end up back where it started if Gio doesn't start getting decent results

Sebs going to take Lewis seat mate.

(13-07-2020, 07:14 PM)morini Wrote:  
(13-07-2020, 06:19 PM)pennywise Wrote:  The chances of a top seat for Seb are slipping away..No Bull. No Merc. No Ferrari  No McLaren......he might end up back where it started if Gio doesn't start getting decent results

Sebs going to take Lewis seat mate.

More chance of Verstappen taking a knee at the next race.
[+] 3 users Like pennywise's post

(13-07-2020, 06:19 PM)pennywise Wrote:  ......he might end up back where it started 

In Norbert`s ballbag?????? Big Grin

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

(14-07-2020, 06:09 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  
(13-07-2020, 06:19 PM)pennywise Wrote:  ......he might end up back where it started 

In Norbert`s ballbag?????? Big Grin

Poor Seb.....even the Kovid 19 is dodging him.
[+] 2 users Like pennywise's post

Valtteri Bottashas signed a one-year extension to his Mercedes contract, keeping him with the team "until at least the end of the 2021 Formula 1 season".

It confirms the Finn, who has won eight races while with the team, for a fifth season with Mercedes. "I'm very happy to stay with Mercedes in 2021 and build on the success we've enjoyed together already," said Bottas.

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 1 user Likes PapaofGags's post