Poll: Who should Racing Point pick to partner Moneybags? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Perez
83.33%
83.33%
Vettel
0%
0%
Other
16.67%
16.67%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Perez or Vettel

(10-09-2020, 08:17 AM)PaddyB Wrote:  Vettel confirmed at Aston Martin

https://www.skysports.com/f1/news/12433/...rgio-perez

Glad to see it confirmed if only to stop all the "is he, isn't he" stuff in the press. If 2022 is a complete reset then maybe Seb Vettel will be racing at the front again, but I think it's a long shot. Will be the factory teams who are strongest IMO, budget cap or not.
[+] 3 users Like morini's post

The future is bright, the future is PINK

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 3 users Like forzaferrari's post

Not bad as far as company cars go...

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli

Does anyone else find it ironic that out the three drivers involved in this move the best on on form has been ditched? I hope I’m correct in saying Perez has out performed Stroll? 

In regards to Stroll I actually don’t believe he is too bad I mean he isn’t electric but he’s young and should improve. So really on form Seb shouldn’t be in that car!! I get 4 titles speaks volumes in terms of marketing etc. Perez must be fuming deep down considering he practically saved the team at one poin!!

I’m a Seb fan and I really hope he bounces back with this lifeline but I’m not convinced still he’s currently going to a better team than he’s in (ouch)

(10-09-2020, 11:59 AM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Not bad as far as company cars go...

Nice but DRicc gets the best company car WTF is Alonso getting lol

(10-09-2020, 09:30 AM)morini Wrote:  
(10-09-2020, 08:17 AM)PaddyB Wrote:  Vettel confirmed at Aston Martin

https://www.skysports.com/f1/news/12433/...rgio-perez

Glad to see it confirmed if only to stop all the "is he, isn't he" stuff in the press. If 2022 is a complete reset then maybe Seb Vettel will be racing at the front again, but I think it's a long shot. Will be the factory teams who are strongest IMO, budget cap or not.

Do you think Toto will go over there in the future As touted on the rumour mill?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[+] 3 users Like Beano's post

Seems being a bellend towards your driver isnt exclusive to Ferrari then......Sergio Perez has revealed he only learned he would be leaving Racing Point hours before his F1 exit was announced on Wednesday evening, saying "nobody told me anything"

(10-09-2020, 04:02 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Sergio Perez has revealed he only learned he would be leaving Racing Point hours before his F1 exit was announced on Wednesday evening, saying "nobody told me anything"

Disgusting.

Loyalty works both ways and Checo has been very loyal to that team. But it appears loyalty counts fro sweet FA in F1. RP team management have lost a heap of brownie points in my books.
[+] 4 users Like morini's post

(10-09-2020, 10:57 AM)forzaferrari Wrote:  The future is bright, the future is PINK

Actually, I have heard that the team will be green next year.
[+] 2 users Like Antilochos's post