Schumacher

(13-08-2022, 05:58 AM)NeilP Wrote:   but I am sure like me you are taking this opportunity to immerse yourself in the glorious world of Cricket.

Er...no, No and ....oh f*ck NO  Tongue

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

So, that's a No on the cricket then?
[+] 3 users Like NeilP's post

(14-08-2022, 01:52 AM)PapaofGags Wrote:  
(13-08-2022, 05:58 AM)NeilP Wrote:  I am sure like me you are taking this opportunity to immerse yourself in the glorious world of Cricket.
.....Amen    Wink

[/quote]  Forza
Er...no, No and ....oh f*ck NO  Tongue
[/quote]
(15-08-2022, 12:11 AM)NeilP Wrote:  So, that's a No on the cricket then?

.........Yup buddy........ at least watching rounders has attractive women as opposed to lads wearing chaps   Laughing

You may talk me into it......... one day   Shutup

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 3 users Like PapaofGags's post

Guenther Steiner has said Haas have decided to go with bringing more experience to their 2023 line-up by swapping out Mick Schumacher for Nico Hulkenberg.

After weeks and months of speculation, Haas finally confirmed on the eve of the final race of the F1 2022 season in Abu Dhabi that Schumacher’s stay with the team will be coming to an end after two years.

Steiner also revealed that he only informed Schumacher on Wednesday that his contract would not be renewed and not at the São Paulo Grand Prix weekend as first rumoured.

“I spoke with him yesterday [Wednesday],” Steiner disclosed.

“He was very grown up, I must admit, and we thank him for what he did.

“You know, it wasn’t always rosy here but he took it as a grown up as I said. It’s always emotional and it’s never nice to do this but I just wanted to speak with him about it.”

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 2 users Like PapaofGags's post