Wobbly Merc rear wing!

Ferrari say they noticed Mercedes' rear wing perhaps flexing too much at the Belgium Grand Prix, and they hope the FIA did too. (PlanetF1.com) 
https://www.planetf1.com/news/ferrari-no...rear-wing/

Interesting video from Sky Italia worth a look, although Forza maybe the only other man that can understand the commentary!
[+] 2 users Like F1 Fan's post

I am only reading between the lines here...

"Do you see how much the Mercedes rear wing moves side to side on the flexible uprights, I think they are hiding something....It all looks very `Trick` and is probably illegal, lets get our own back and have the fia investigate them for a change"

#germancheatingbastards

edit...sorry I forgot, its not cheating when a team other than Ferrari come up with something.....#fantastic #innovating #genius #groundbreaking

Wink

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 4 users Like forzaferrari's post

(28-08-2018, 06:38 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  I am only reading between the lines here...

"Do you see how much the Mercedes rear wing moves side to side on the flexible uprights, I think they are hiding something....It all looks very `Trick` and is probably illegal, lets get our own back and have the fia investigate them for a change"

#germancheatingbastards

Wink

Next Merc will be saying its a hangover from Kimi or Seb rear ending them, obviously couldnt afford to mend it. Wink
[+] 3 users Like F1 Fan's post

(28-08-2018, 06:38 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  #germancheatingbastards

edit...sorry I forgot, its not cheating when a team other than Ferrari come up with something.....#fantastic #innovating #genius #groundbreaking

Wink

Love it, I think RBR have been accused quite a few times, possibly Brawn as well?

I know McL and Lewis both did,. . . . hahaha, I just wish Renault were accused more often. . . . . oops, maybe shouldn't mention that, LOL

What is it SF fans say? If you're not cheating, you ain't trying, haha Smile

"I Say, I say . . . . The satisfaction you have in a few minutes when you become champion. It's enough to live forever 
[+] 4 users Like Foghorn Leghorn's post

(28-08-2018, 07:01 PM)Foghorn Leghorn Wrote:  Love it, I think RBR have been accused quite a few times, possibly Brawn as well?

Yeah but RBR & Brawn fans dont quite `bite` like some other section of fans  Tongue

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 1 user Likes forzaferrari's post

(28-08-2018, 07:14 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  
(28-08-2018, 07:01 PM)Foghorn Leghorn Wrote:  Love it, I think RBR have been accused quite a few times, possibly Brawn as well?

Yeah but RBR & Brawn fans dont quite `bite` like some other section of fans  Tongue

Not so sure Forza, as I've said before, I fully consider it a Team sport, and find those that follow a team, accept this aspect, as I don't think there has ever been a "Team" which hasn't infringed rules.

But those who support "drivers" seem much more easily triggered, just ask the now massive Max Verstappen, fan base, never mind . . . ahem, cough, cough, LOL Smile

"I Say, I say . . . . The satisfaction you have in a few minutes when you become champion. It's enough to live forever 
[+] 4 users Like Foghorn Leghorn's post

This is/was being discussed in the 'Mercedes' thread in 'Team Gossip' Section. I'll move these posts there once this thread has died out.

Just in the interest of preventing double conversations, don't forget to have a look around before posting something.

My previous sig was obsolete, McLaren ain't disappointing Heshy no more.

(29-08-2018, 11:13 AM)Monster Hesh Wrote:  This is/was being discussed in the 'Mercedes' thread in 'Team Gossip' Section. I'll move these posts there once this thread has died out.

Just in the interest of preventing double conversations, don't forget to have a look around before posting something.

Will do, hadn't realised it was there.
[+] 1 user Likes F1 Fan's post