10 things we'll miss in F1 in 2019 . . .

Ted’s Notebook to return to Sky’s F1 schedule.

Ted Kravitz’s Notebook will return to Sky’s Formula 1 schedules in a reprieve for the programme, the broadcaster has confirmed.
Kravitz, who is with Sky for 14 races this season, will present the 30-minute Notebook (under a generic title) at this Sunday’s Chinese Grand Prix following their Paddock Live post-race programme.

The qualifying Notebook does not appear to be returning as of writing.

The status of Kravitz has been subject of much social media attention in the past two months, following Sky’s decision to axe him for their line-up. The decision was partially u-turned, but his absence from their coverage was noted across social media. The decision to bring back the Notebook is a second u-turn from Sky on the Kravitz front.

It is unclear currently if this will apply for the entire season, but I am working to confirm this.
More details and analysis very soon…

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 2 users Like PapaofGags's post

(08-04-2019, 02:58 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  Ted’s Notebook to return to Sky’s F1 schedule.

That's all well and good. Colour me ambivalent when it comes to Ted TBH.

What I really want to know is why am I paying for a SSF1 subscription? It would seem from the "When's the Chinese GP on TV" page on Skys website that they are broadcasting just about the full weekend on Sky One and SS Mix again (third event in a row). Seriously? WTF???

(08-04-2019, 03:09 PM)morini Wrote:  What I really want to know is why am I paying for a SSF1 subscription? 

Just got off the blower with some *bloke* who couldn't understand English at Virgin, didn't work out the way I planned, the *bloke* on the other end started to argue with Mama, that wound me up, long story short I cancelled my F1 payment & I'm off to SKY, then Gags reminded me we will lose Moto GP. (will have to watch on Quest) 

Had the *bloke* been more helpful & had better English they would still have us as customer.

On the bright side at least I can watch Game of Thrones.   Cool

[+] 3 users Like PapaofGags's post

(08-04-2019, 04:30 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  On the bright side at least I can watch Game of Thrones.   Cool

If I were you Paps I'd just get the basic Sky sub for the time being. The F1 is on Sky One every race, so it seems, so theres no f*cking point in ponying up the extra!!.

GOT is a massive bonus. Can't wait, have a feeling this last series is going to be epic.
[+] 1 user Likes morini's post

(08-04-2019, 04:30 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  
(08-04-2019, 03:09 PM)morini Wrote:  What I really want to know is why am I paying for a SSF1 subscription? 

Just got off the blower with some *bloke* who couldn't understand English at Virgin, didn't work out the way I planned, the *bloke* on the other end started to argue with Mama, that wound me up, long story short I cancelled my F1 payment & I'm off to SKY, then Gags reminded me we will lose Moto GP. (will have to watch on Quest) 

Had the *bloke* been more helpful & had better English they would still have us as customer.

On the bright side at least I can watch Game of Thrones.   Cool
I have to warn you that the MotoGP coverage on Quest is pants. An hour filled with adverts mostly Sad
[+] 2 users Like DRicc's post

(09-04-2019, 01:46 AM)DRicc Wrote:  I have to warn you that the MotoGP coverage on Quest is pants. An hour filled with adverts mostly Sad

Bugger...…     Cry 

Cheers for tip off.   Cool

[+] 1 user Likes PapaofGags's post