You forgot to mention one of Forza's favourite things about Lewis: his amazing dress sense. I have it on special authority that Forza was very upset nobody gifted him more things from the Lewis Hamilton Collection last Christmas which may well explain his grumpiness since.
[+] 3 users Like NeilP's post

Well, either Lewis Hamilton really rates Fred Vasseur or he is very disillusioned with what's going on inside Mercedes.

I wonder which it is?

[+] 4 users Like morini's post

(23-02-2024, 02:59 PM)morini Wrote:  Well, either Lewis Hamilton really rates Fred Vasseur or he is very disillusioned with what's going on inside Mercedes.

I wonder which it is?

You beat me to it, a bit of both I reckon.

"It seems like Fred going to Ferrari has been one of the biggest catalysts for Lewis making the move. I wonder whether the bigwigs at Ferrari knew this was a possibility when they gave Fred the job. If they did, it’s a masterstroke."

^^^ Pinched off someone else.

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 3 users Like PapaofGags's post

I think a few things contributed to the move but I am convinced the "Ferrari Factor" was one of them myself.
[+] 2 users Like NeilP's post

Looks like Lewis saw the writing on the wall, Ferrari do look like Red Bulls closest challenger now.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 2 users Like PapaofGags's post

(15-03-2024, 07:14 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  Looks like Lewis saw the writing on the wall, Ferrari do look like Red Bulls closest challenger now.

Mentally the bloke is already at Ferrari. I don't see how the hell anyone could motivate themselves driving a shitbox when the top car is so, so good.
[+] 4 users Like morini's post

Yes I said last race Hamilton has lost an edge and in my book that is exactly why Morini.
[+] 2 users Like NeilP's post