Alonso to leave f1

(15-08-2018, 07:08 PM)Foghorn Leghorn Wrote:  Lotus and Morini - please don't get into a tiff over this, I was just having a laugh, we're all entitled to say what we like here, that was the whole point, Bash away, Morini, as Lotus put it, I can take it, and Lotus - chill bud - this isn't the Sky forum, so Morini prefers to support Zee Germans - his choice, hahaha Smile

Yeah, sorry. But he's really getting my back up. Shit day in the office so maybe I shouldn't have come on here tonight ;-)

You should know as well as anyone that when I knock Alonso  (or anyone else) I have my reasons and will always try to articulate them. I don't actually give a toss if anyone agrees with those reasons, but it won't stop me saying what I think. Isn't that what this place is all about? Being called a hater is actually really very, very annoying and has done absolutley nothing for my mood this evening.
[+] 1 user Likes morini's post

You're right its banter mate and Karma normally comes round let's hope it's at the end of the season Smile
[+] 1 user Likes LotusLover's post

Anyone want a flap jack? Tongue

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 2 users Like PapaofGags's post

(15-08-2018, 07:13 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  Anyone want a flap jack?    Tongue

Send on over cheers make it two I am wound up  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes LotusLover's post

(15-08-2018, 07:15 PM)LotusLover Wrote:  
(15-08-2018, 07:13 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  Anyone want a flap jack?    Tongue
I am wound up  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Change that to > "on a wind up"  Wink 

Honestly couldn't give you two until I have seen you manage one, I've been eating them for thirty years & two is more than enough for me Haha  Big Grin

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 2 users Like PapaofGags's post

(15-08-2018, 07:13 PM)LotusLover Wrote:  You're right its banter mate and Karma normally comes round let's hope it's at the end of the season Smile

No idea who the fuck you are replying to. You only attribute the post you are rplying to when you feel like it so we'll all just sit here and guess instead.

And I'm also guessing that the Karma you refer to will be Hamilton not winning the WDC this year. Well, time will tell on that one.

Im not in Morini`s top 3...

[Image: giphy.webp]

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli

somebody is tired? Get some rest we can continue like grown ups tomorrow

Whether you love him or love to hate him, he is a multiple world champion and real a character in the sport. He will be missed by most.

Purple Banana (a.k.a John or JB  Smile )
"The flowers of victory belong in many vases." - Michael Schumacher
[+] 2 users Like Purple-banana's post

(15-08-2018, 07:30 PM)LotusLover Wrote:  somebody is tired? Get some rest we can continue like grown ups tomorrow

Aimed at me, yes? 

No, I'm not tired. But I am highly irritated by some of your posts on here tonight. That much should be plainly obvious.