What now for the drivers market?

(06-08-2018, 12:05 AM)LotusLover Wrote:  5 ppl

You can quote me on that Smile

Are you fecking kidding me. . .. right I'm going to use my words, I have just learned, "laughing my ass off" - For Fuck Sake" perhaps  you need to watch "Cable Network News" on - "Hypertext Markup Language" - yeah - I looked it up bitches, still no idea what the fuck that means, and now you - Lotus, want to introduce "PPL"

by any chance is that, shorthand for - "People" - seriously - would it be really that tough, to just say - "people" or even, slang - "peeps"
FFS, PPL, LMAO, MSNBC, FBCADADLF - work it out MOFO's, haha Smile

Edit: sorry - way off topic, but it wasn't my fault, someone started abbreviating things, and I lost the plot Smile

"I Say, I say . . . . The satisfaction you have in a few minutes when you become champion. It's enough to live forever 
[+] 3 users Like Foghorn Leghorn's post

I got lazy,it was late Smile
[+] 3 users Like LotusLover's post

I must say I do think there is a 50/50 chance Hamilton finishes his career at Ferrari but of course I would think that would have to be 2021 I dont see him being around much beyond a 2 year contract after that time. Having said that do Ferrari want him they may well have two really good young drivers come through by then Leclerc could well be on his way already.

I dont see Vettel retiring anytime in the near future, 2021 will probably also be his last contract. The only scenario I could see him retiring before that is if all the top teams have gone for younger and up and coming talent and there are no seats available I dont see either Hamilton or Vettel finishing their careers in anything but a car capable of winning the WDC, there would be no point.

As a Hamilton fan I will have no problem following him in whatever car he drives if that sees me being bedfellows with Forza I will just suck it up *waiting for the abuse*. I do not really have dislike of any team other than Red Bull in F1 I really would like to see some more teams join but with the cost of doing so and the rewards not being fairly distributed I dont see that happening anytime soon.

I was hoping to get some of you sages to come up with a list like the one I am posting below but it seems you all either lack moral fibre or genuinely know nothing! Neither excuses should prevent you from doing so you lazy asses!!!!

Mercedes - Bottas & Hamilton
Ferrari - Vettel & Raikkonen
Red Bull - Verstappen & Gasly
Renault - Hulkenberg & Ricciardo
Haas - Magnussen & Perez
Force India - Ocon & Stroll
Toro Rosso - Hartley & Ticktum (assuming he can get his licence)
McLaren - Alonso & Sainz
Sauber - Ericsson & Giovanazzi
Williams - Sirotkin & Russell

EDIT: I neglected to say this is for the 2019 season having again being told off by Morini (Man he is a hard task master at times!!!)

EDIT 2 : I dont think we have a clue about doing this for 2021 its hard enough for next season all but impossible beyond that.

(06-08-2018, 10:15 AM)NeilP Wrote:  Mercedes - Bottas & Hamilton
Ferrari - Vettel & Raikkonen
Red Bull - Verstappen & Gasly
Renault - Hulkenberg & Ricciardo
Haas - Magnussen & Perez
Force India - Ocon & Stroll
Toro Rosso - Hartley & Ticktum (assuming he can get his licence)
McLaren  - Alonso & Sainz
Sauber - Ericsson & Giovanazzi
Williams - Sirotkin & Russell

I can only assume that list is for next season? No point in listing Mercedes or Renault as they are both etched i stone now (actually, does Hulk have a contracts for next year, what happned to the stories of Ocon going to Renault?).

Omitting those two teams (as I haven't a scooby whats happening with second seat at Renault at the moment) my guess would be

Ferrari - Vettel & LeClerc
RBR - Max & Gasly (though I want to see Sainz in that seat)
Haas - Kmag & Perez
FI - Ocon & Stroll (is Ocon going to Renault as people have been speculating?)
STR - Verhagan & Tickum (Harley can't really cut it)
Mclaren - Sainz & Norris
Sauber - No clue & Giovanazzi (How about Kimi, if he wants some extra pension money?)
Williams - PDR & Russell (how about that for a wild card  Tongue)
[+] 1 user Likes morini's post

Hulkenberg is going nowhere but Renault, Croft on his Sky piece today has screwed up mentioning Ocon to Renault that is not happening and in his case is lazy journalism! We are just guys (maybe gals too I am not sure of that fact) with opinions he gets paid for his observations.
[+] 2 users Like NeilP's post

(06-08-2018, 10:42 AM)NeilP Wrote:  Hulkenberg is going nowhere but Renault, Croft on his Sky piece today has screwed up mentioning Ocon to Renault that is not happening and in his case is lazy journalism!  We are just guys (maybe gals too I am not sure of that fact) with opinions he gets paid for his observations.

I was surprised by the "Ocon to Renault" stories anyway. He's a Mercedes prodigy, so it never made a lot of sense.

Agree completely about Croft. Bloke is a complete waste of molecules.
[+] 2 users Like morini's post

(06-08-2018, 12:31 AM)Foghorn Leghorn Wrote:  by any chance is that, shorthand for - "People" - seriously - would it be really that tough, to just say - "people" or even, slang - "peeps"
FFS, PPL, LMAO, MSNBC, FBCADADLF - work it out MOFO's, haha Smile

A favourite of mine is ROTFLSHMSFOAIDMT

(Rolling on the floor laughing so hard my sombrero fell off and I dropped my taco)

Purple Banana (a.k.a John or JB  Smile )
"The flowers of victory belong in many vases." - Michael Schumacher
[+] 4 users Like Purple-banana's post

Anyone subscribe to Prime (motorsport.com)? I Would like to read the rest of Andersons article/ Q&A

https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/the-n...s/3154810/

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli

(06-08-2018, 03:00 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Anyone subscribe to Prime (motorsport.com)? I Would like to read the rest of Andersons article/ Q&A

https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/the-n...s/3154810/

If Fernando wasn't such a cheapskate we'd all still have free membership!
[+] 2 users Like morini's post