What now for the drivers market?

(05-08-2018, 06:18 PM)Foghorn Leghorn Wrote:  I honestly couldn't call it, but going by your "age" logic, wouldn't Lewis be the more likely to retire and pursue his other interests, rather than begin another new era in the sport?

You are both actually mirepresenting me and misunderstading where I am coming from. My prediction has nothing to do with with driver age (LL mentioned Vettels age, not me, re-read my post). My opinion is based on Vettels hunger to win if (as I am expecting) Hamilton wins the next three WDC's. If that happens, will Vettel have the motivation to continue against younger, hungrier opposition? I feel not (regarless of his age), but it's *my* prediction so don't all have hissy fits.

I definately see Hamilton in Ferrari colours next contract.

(05-08-2018, 07:00 PM)Foghorn Leghorn Wrote:  I know of your wish for him to win at 3 different teams, but something occurred to me a while back, he's never done it without - Mercedes power
wouldn't the real challenge be to do it in an RBR / Honda? haha Smile

Maybe team up with Daniel at Renault? guessing you would be happier with that than Forza & Purple would be with him moving to Ferrari lol Tongue

(05-08-2018, 07:05 PM)morini Wrote:  if (as I am expecting) Hamilton wins the next three WDC's..

Clucking bell Morini your a proper optimist! loving your confidence bud.  Big Grin 

I would put money on Lewis driving for Ferrari, I mean who wouldn't want to? looks like we may have to follow him to "the dark side" Haha Wink

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 2 users Like PapaofGags's post

You are both actually mirepresenting me and misunderstading where I am coming from.  . . . . but it's *my* prediction so don't all have hissy fits.

[/quote]

Fair enough mate, I didn't read through everything, as you say, and just picked up on that point.  But you should know by now, "hissy fits" ain't my style, I don't have the energy for them, or to be honest am ever able to get that worked up about things.

I'd find it quite amusing myself to see Lewis in Red, if only to see, all the Tifosi suddenly become massive Lewis fans lol Smile

Just hope if he does go there though, he doesn't win with them, I don't think I could handle the smugness, from you Lewis fans, still,  it'd be a laugh, either way Smile

Edit: just caught that Paps,  yeah, we'll take him, wouldn't even mind him winning with us, he'd finally achieve something that Fernando has done - hahaha Smile

"I Say, I say . . . . The satisfaction you have in a few minutes when you become champion. It's enough to live forever 
[+] 1 user Likes Foghorn Leghorn's post

"I'd find it quite amusing myself to see Lewis in Red, if only to see, all the Tifosi suddenly become massive Lewis fans lol"

Made me laugh out loud buddy.    Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes PapaofGags's post

(05-08-2018, 07:32 PM)Foghorn Leghorn Wrote:  You are both actually mirepresenting me and misunderstading where I am coming from.  . . . . but it's *my* prediction so don't all have hissy fits.

Fair enough mate, I didn't read through everything, as you say, and just picked up on that point.  But you should know by now, "hissy fits" ain't my style, I don't have the energy for them, or to be honest am ever able to get that worked up about things.

I'd find it quite amusing myself to see Lewis in Red, if only to see, all the Tifosi suddenly become massive Lewis fans lol Smile

Just hope if he does go there though, he doesn't win with them, I don't think I could handle the smugness, from you Lewis fans, still,  it'd be a laugh, either way Smile
[/quote]

Were we having hissy fits then mate hahaha, best we put our handbags away!!! 

@ Morini, chill you said he would retire we said that sounds really bold to say so and very much doubt it!! Bold statements will produce question marks its F1BANTER. this is the great place to debate no?

I would put money on Lewis driving for Ferrari, I mean who wouldn't want to? looks like we may have to follow him to "the dark side" Haha Wink
[/quote]

That's another great point Paps, I mentioned on Sky how, Morini is a big fan of "Zee Germans" despite a "conflict of interest" - lets call, haha - all of a sudden, you guys would have to support the Italians?

My, my, how the world has moved on, hahaha Smile

"I Say, I say . . . . The satisfaction you have in a few minutes when you become champion. It's enough to live forever 
[+] 2 users Like Foghorn Leghorn's post

So as not to offend anyone more than I usually manage, I'll speak in HTML tags rather than english ->

<don't take this the wrong way> (this is a made up HTML tag)
I really do wish you fuckers could learn how to properly quote / attribiute the posts you are replying to! 
</don't take this the wrong way> (end made up HTML tag)

That tagged, I might as well set myself up as a cat herder and lose the will to live. 

Here kitty Big Grin
[+] 3 users Like morini's post

(05-08-2018, 09:52 PM)morini Wrote:  [b]
That tagged, I might as well set myself up as a cat herder and lose the will to live. 

Here kitty Big Grin

haha - WTF is HTML - lol - I thought I'd got the hang of it, guess I fecked it up again, but since others didn't seem to be doing much better, I thought I wasn't doing so bad.

So . . . . leave the "quote - datelines" of all? even if you want to partially quote some of that? Is that it, - lol, good luck, explaining that to Paps Smile

[+] 2 users Like Foghorn Leghorn's post

Sooo, quotes? Fog? not just me then, Hehe Tongue

"good luck explaining to paps"

lol. Morini tried, guess how that worked out Haha Wink

[+] 1 user Likes PapaofGags's post

To quote or not to quote? That is the question. Honestly if there were a hundred replies or even 30 I could understand it, but with 4 or 5 ppl it’s really not that difficult to work out who is talking to who lol

You can quote me on that Smile