Barton's Banter Midterm Report

Oh no, don't get me wrong, the debate is why we're here. The world would be a very boring place if we all shared the same opinions. I just mean we're here to talk about them, not to try and batter each other into agreement.

Don't worry about it, it was the same thread, about 5 minutes before I posted. I clicked on Post Reply and it just took me back to the thread but without my reply. I'll let you know if it happens again but it's not something I've had before.

Purple Banana (a.k.a John or JB  Smile )
"The flowers of victory belong in many vases." - Michael Schumacher

(06-08-2018, 11:26 AM)Purple-banana Wrote:  
(06-08-2018, 10:14 AM)morini Wrote:  The most irritating commentator in F1 has just put up his own version of a -> Mid Term Report

Interestingly, comments are not open on that article!

What's Eddie Jordan doing writing for Sky!?

(Sorry Fog)

Haha - no idea, and no need to apologise, yes there are an opinionated bunch of stubborn gits here, perhaps, as C4 is losing it's coverage, EJ, being the smart cookie that he is, is just positioning himself, for a move to Sky, but come on fella - you're not seriously comparing, the guy who hired MS . . . . . etc, etc, . . . . blah, blah, blah, haha - to that feckwit, Crofty? lol Smile

I know you don't like him but still - that's a bit much, at least, EJ, has quite a bit of knowledge, and some insider info as well, haven't seen the Sky article though yet, but sounds like Crofty, was being a dumbass, as usual Smile

"I Say, I say . . . . The satisfaction you have in a few minutes when you become champion. It's enough to live forever 
[+] 3 users Like Foghorn Leghorn's post

(06-08-2018, 04:10 PM)Purple-banana Wrote:  Oh no, don't get me wrong, the debate is why we're here. The world would be a very boring place if we all shared the same opinions. I just mean we're here to talk about them, not to try and batter each other into agreement.

Don't worry about it, it was the same thread, about 5 minutes before I posted. I clicked on Post Reply and it just took me back to the thread but without my reply. I'll let you know if it happens again but it's not something I've had before.

Agree with this, we all have our biases, some of it is opinion some of it is fact and sometimes we like to paint those opinions in such away as to justify those opinions.  As long as the lines between opinion and fact dont get blurred, thats fine with me, cos you aint gone change peoples opinions.
[+] 4 users Like F1 Fan's post

Ahh Ok...my half term report.

1...Ted has hid (or removed) his toe.
2...Johnny Herbet has got smaller
3...Martin Trudle still hates Lewis
4...Christian Horner can keep a Spice Girl happier than Riccardio.(smaller arsehole area)
5... I know nothing about F1
6..I never did or claimed too.(know about F1)

7...When i spend more that 2 hrs on here I may as well phone a Tute........thats Prostitute cause I ain't getting any from the missus.(who can't see this).thankfully.

8...behave and others will still want to play with you.
9...You can get trunks with water resistant letters.

Cheers
No Harm Meant.
xx

Sex, Drugs and Sausage Rolls.
[+] 4 users Like pennywise's post

"Oh no, don't get me wrong, the debate is why we're here. The world would be a very boring place if we all shared the same opinions. I just mean we're here to talk about them, not to try and batter each other into agreement."

Just as long as a Ferrari fan you know you are wrong 99% of time I have no problem with that statement Smile Smile Smile
[+] 5 users Like NeilP's post

https://www.planetf1.com/news/driver-rev...ed-bull-3/

Planet F1's mid season report.

Shows how close Valtteri is to Lewis in quali pace, I was also surprised how far Max is ahead of Daniel over a lap, though bad weekends make it look worse than it is obviously.

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 2 users Like PapaofGags's post