Mercedes bottom of the lap count

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2018/j...est-driver

Yeah not surprised really media can be a double edged sword, I knew I read somewhere he said Rossi was his hero or something like that, you have to take media with a pinch of salt to be fair

LL yup!!!

I still remember the Hamilton doesn't think Ricciardo is any good comments, after an interviewer asked him to name the top four drivers in F1, including himself. Lewis made it clear it was silly if you read the entire transcript he said something like "currently there is Myself, Seb, Alonso who I think have proven themselves over many seasons, then there is Max and Danny, but really it's so close betwween drivers at the top, but if I had to pick, Me, Alonso, Vettel and Max."

There was also the Seb disrespecting Lewis comments when he was quoted as saying "it was easy for Lewis in 2015". When you read the full quote it was more like "Lewis just drove phenomenally well and Nico just couldn't stay at that level for the entire season, so in the end it was easy for Lewis in 2015". The media love to try and stir things up and get those clicks.
[+] 1 user Likes Jody Barton's post