To cheat, or not to cheat?

(20-11-2018, 08:56 PM)Foghorn Leghorn Wrote:  Many Thanks, Paps, great balanced articles by Benson, 

Yep, good, fair and balanced....although not words I would usually include along side Bensons name, fukwit or the likes yes, but credit where credit is due!

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 2 users Like forzaferrari's post

(20-11-2018, 09:13 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  
(20-11-2018, 08:56 PM)Foghorn Leghorn Wrote:  Many Thanks, Paps, great balanced articles by Benson, 

Yep, good, fair and balanced....although not words I would usually include along side Bensons name, fukwit or the likes yes, but credit where credit is due!

I'm not that familiar with journo's to say one way or the other bud, in their overall outlook, so I just took it as I read it. And could find no fault at all, in how he covered it. Think that's how we should approach most things, I take it as I find it, and I just name checked Benson, in recognition of the piece.

"I Say, I say . . . . The satisfaction you have in a few minutes when you become champion. It's enough to live forever 
[+] 2 users Like Foghorn Leghorn's post