Mercedes

Fabio visiting Nazi Mercedes HQ today.......even got to have a run in the simulator 

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli
[+] 1 user Likes forzaferrari's post

Its official,  Mercedes now have one likeable driver, well done George, might even start wearing some of my Mercedes tshirts & jackets  Wink

https://www.skysports.com/f1/news/12472/...a-1-season

"You live more for 5 minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in all of their life"....Marco Simoncelli

(25-08-2021, 05:57 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Fabio visiting Nazi Mercedes HQ today.......even got to have a run in the simulator 

Just noticed Fabio's feet............ must be hung like an Elephant........    Tongue

"When a man holds you round the throat, I don't think he has come to apologise" 
Ayrton Senna on Nigel Mansell, SPA 1987.   Angel
[+] 1 user Likes PapaofGags's post

Speaking at the IAA MOBILITY in Munich, team principal Toto Wolff said: "Our engines…critical component that fails, has failed at times. Well, we need to take another one in Italy this week.”

A Mercedes spokesperson has confirmed to GPFans Global that no decision had yet been taken but that Monza could present an opportunity to add a fourth engine into its pool and that should the opportunity present itself, the team would be foolish not to take it.

Although not confirming which driver could take the new unit, Hamilton's Zandvoort problems make him the likely candidate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iv92F6ElPS8 (4m 52s)

Mercedes' Suspension Movement Explained | F1 TV Tech Talk

Sky Sports F1 presenter and former Super Aguri driver Anthony Davidson has announced his retirement from professional driving.

The 42-year-old Briton will bring his career to a close at the conclusion of the 2021 World Endurance Championship in Bahrain on November 6.

Davidson made his Formula 1 race debut in the 2002 Hungarian Grand Prix for Minardi, standing in for Alex Yoong at that race and next out in Belgium, but he retired both times.

Davidson has focused his racing commitments on sportscars, winning the World Endurance Championship in 2014 for Toyota, combining that with his role as a simulator driver for the Mercedes F1 team.

[+] 3 users Like PapaofGags's post

(07-09-2021, 12:02 PM)PapaofGags Wrote:  
(25-08-2021, 05:57 PM)forzaferrari Wrote:  Fabio visiting Nazi Mercedes HQ today.......even got to have a run in the simulator 

Just noticed Fabio's feet............ must be hung like an Elephant........    Tongue

Yea I heard he has a huge sock  Tongue

Sex, Drugs and Sausage Rolls.
[+] 3 users Like pennywise's post

With Lewis taking another PU here in Brazil, 2 questions, first, has any of the donkeys actually popped? (sorry, shit memory) and has there been any confirmation/hint from Merc what the issue is?....I know there has been lots of rumours inc valves, valve seats and bore lining (coating) failure.

[+] 3 users Like forzaferrari's post

Toto was asked, he replied similar to this > "something inside the PU"   Laughing

[+] 3 users Like PapaofGags's post

Grenfell fire: Backlash against Mercedes F1 team over tower insulation firm sponsorship

https://news.sky.com/story/backlash-agai...p-12485104