Has the silly season started?

(12-07-2018, 08:01 PM)Jody Barton Wrote:  NeilP would that be Santino Ferrucci to Haas? The same Santino Ferrucci whose just picked up a month F2 ban and is about to be dropped by Haas? Brave prediction!!! lol. Hearing his whole wanting a Trump slogan on his car, and his deliberately crashing into his team mate, and constant outbursts tinged with his arrogance (and complete lack of delivery) have worn thin. Hearing he'll lose his F2 drive if Haas drop him.

For more information on how Ferrucci has blown his career up before it has started:

https://www.google.se/amp/amp.timeinc.ne...source=dam

Jody - I have read that about the Trump issue and the ban but not about being dropped by Haas. Well looks like I am one down!!!
[+] 1 user Likes NeilP's post

LotusLover couldn't agree more. This season in F2 he and His father have been f'ing embarrassing, this isn't the first weekend he's acted like a total dick on and off the track, just a spoilt little rich kid if you ask me. Hope Trident are allowed to drop the prick, also think Haas would be wise to steer well clear.

NeilP, just change your prediction, I've left a space blank, it's not like this is the bookies and your post was a betting slip.
[+] 3 users Like Jody Barton's post

(12-07-2018, 11:15 PM)Jody Barton Wrote:  This season in F2 hon and His father have been f'ing embarrassing, this isn't the first weekend he's acted like a total dick on and off the track, just a spoilt little rich kid if you ask me. Hope Trident are allowed to drop the prick, also think Haas would be wise to steer well clear.

Wow. I didn't think anyone would get your dander up as much as "Moanjean" as you call him, haha, shit, this guy must be a real bell end.
Smile

"I Say, I say . . . . The satisfaction you have in a few minutes when you become champion. It's enough to live forever 
[+] 3 users Like Foghorn Leghorn's post

Fog, Moanjean is just delusional. Ferrucci is all of that, a daddies little rich kid, a grade A twat, shit behind the wheel, crash prone, dangerous and arrogant in the extreme. I hope he never gets anywhere near F1. Thoroughly unlikeable asshole.
[+] 4 users Like Jody Barton's post

Martin Brundle seemed pretty certain that Esteban Ocon will be driving for Force India next year. That will cause many, many changes in the driver line ups for next season!
[+] 2 users Like NeilP's post

(21-07-2018, 01:42 PM)NeilP Wrote:  Martin Brundle seemed pretty certain that Esteban Ocon will be driving for Force India next year. That will cause many, many changes in the driver line ups for next season!

Errr...., I thought he said Renault. Ocon already drives for Force India Big Grin
[+] 3 users Like morini's post

Errr...., I thought he said Renault. Ocon already drives for Force India Big Grin

Obviously I have not had enough to drink yet today. I will go off into the corner with my tail between my legs and get another few single malts down me Smile Smile
[+] 4 users Like NeilP's post

(21-07-2018, 04:00 PM)NeilP Wrote:  and get another few single malts down me Smile Smile

Good lad, past 4pm here now so time for a freshener I think. Certainly need something to drown my disappointment.
[+] 4 users Like morini's post

Right!!! After a weekend of driver rumours I'm changing my predictions, because there are some tasty rumours:

Ferrari = Vettel & Leclerc
Red Bull = Verstappen & Ricciardo
Mercedes = Hamilton & Bottas
Renault = Hulkenberg & Ocon
Haas = Magnussen & Perez
Sauber = Giovinazzi & Grosjean (yes that's a thing apparently, Ericsson might finally be gone, and driving for Alfa might be as close as he gets to a Ferrari drive... well they're both red)
Force India = Stroll & Vandorne
Williams = Russell & Sirotkin
Toro Rosso = Gasly & Ticktum
McLaren = Sainz & Norris

Despite rumours of Kimi being given a reprieve at Ferrari, I don't see it happening. This weekend he was obviously pissed off at the order to move aside, apparently Vettel chewed the team out over Austria and told them they should have had Kimi let him by... if that's the case then I think the Kimi / Seb love fest might be over. Heard that Alonso isn't going t renew his McLaren F1 contract, and has informed the team already, and the team have informed Vandorne he is surplus to requirements there, so it'll be all change at McLaren... well... on the driver front, that prick Brown will still be in charge. I think Ocon to Renault as I said wasn't beyond the realms of possibility, he was a Renault driver originally I think? And it was clear Renault tried to get him before he moved to Force India. Top French driver in a French car? Makes sense, especially as he's effectively seen Bottas block his route to Mercedes. Perez to Haas makes some sense too now I think about it. He has a big dowry, is a consistent points scorer and knows how to develop a car, exactly what Haas need, the complete antithesis to Moanjean. So the Force India meltdown might spark some big shifts, sadly not big enough to see the back of Moajean, but the silver lining is that Ericsson will be gone. The Vandorne to Force India thing is mainly because I know Stroll and Vandorne are friends and if Stroll's daddy buys him a racing team he'll want another shit driver to make his son look good (sorry, but I do now think Vandorne is utter shyte).
[+] 3 users Like Jody Barton's post

Tell me more about Sainz to McLaren? First time I've heard that rumour and I'm wondering why on earth he would want to do that? Surely he'd prefer to stay with a works team? Or s it a case Renault don't rate him, maybe?